The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

PRYDE IS SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 WILL PROTECT AT ALL COST!!!!

"So, first I got hooked by the anime adaptation of the third work in the series"

why do I feel attacked

so it was car-kub that isekai'ed her. if it was truck-kun she would remember her memories from the moment she was borned in this world

Aggregator gang
WTH the mother has no time for her, the sister is soaking it all up, and she isn't even told she exists ? No wonder she grew up badly

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456
Grew up badly?
She overtake the country and became the ruler in 20 something years of life.
If anything it made very good for her... if it was not a game.
Seriously how they killed what is basically the Queen (King) of the country because of the protag? Makes no sense (without knowing the whole story since as Queen she could have been leading the country to ruin and everyone was just wanting for a excuse to take her out).

Wait... we talking about the MC right?

I was wondering how can she became so evil when her father was so kind, and good thing that the manga cleared it for me that her father is going to die in the original timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Woah first time ive seen a villainess so quickly accept responsibility for "her" past actions as her own

Thank goodness. I thought she was gonna be like "my lil sister will become the queen and make this country better, so that means i have to die, so im gonna act like the villainess."
i hate those type of villainess mangas
i hope she and her lil sis get along and love each other
and i hope there aren't any other reincarnates or else its gonna get real messy

I hope the little sis is not a lil b!@#$ like some of the other heroines in these types of stories...

The amount of plot holes in these kind of stories is insane yet for some reason I still read them.

Dex-chan lover
Kingscraft and folkloreistics. That's funny.

I sure hope her little sister and the love interests aren't dirtbags in contrast to the game.

Fed-Kun's army
BRING BACK TRUCK-SAN! WE WON'T SETTLE FOR SEDAN-SAN! WE WANT TRUCK-SAN!

There is some legitimately genius usage of literary devices. I like the way in which it sets up the precognition abilities being common in the characters then has her show her capabilities by using her knowledge from her previous life and I feel as though the story will build on this aspect in the future.

Double-page supporter
Finally someone who understands that the person a Queen marries doesn't necessarily become king, Prince consort is a valid.

Users who are viewing this thread