The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@AlmondMagnum

I guess that's why they make them sign a magically enforced subordination contract. Even if it isn't a straight up enslavement contract, it should be enough to stop treason.

If I am her I would not make an enemy of an Ackerman too. She made a smart choice.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? You kidnap somebody to be my advisor?

How about we get someone who actually wants to be here for once?

Aggregator gang
@PotatoZero
well yeah, that's if something is influencing what you're saying without you noticing. but from what I've seen so far the line that she had repeated is normal sounding line. like in this chapter, "It's a pleasure to meet you xxx" is a line most people will say when you meet stranger for the first time especially since she's surely been taught of basic manners. and if I remember correctly, it's not like she forget all the noble lesson or manner that she had developed before see remember her past life right? so atleast for this case there's no need to fear she's being controlled subconsciously, atleast if she were in the right state of mind. Though I wouldn't fault her paranoia though, being inside the body of such a princess would rattle most people.
Edit: ah, not to mention the fact that she had just had a dream about him just before that. So yeah, it's not like I don't understand her paranoia, I probably would fear that too if I were in her shoes.

her actions seems to be a bit off... but i can't put my finger on what it is that is throwing me off a bit. :(

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I may be projecting from other stories I’ve been reading that has the same concept, but this predefined fate crap just pisses me off. If you don’t want to be an evil B and die, then don’t be. If fate was so immutable, you wouldn’t have been put into that position in the first place.

Well, unless you were super evil and this was your hell. Somehow I don’t picture her being that evil…

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, I may be projecting from other stories I’ve been reading that has the same concept, but this predefined fate crap just pisses me off. If you don’t want to be an evil B and die, then don’t be. If fate was so immutable, you wouldn’t have been put into that position in the first place.

Well, unless you were super evil and this was your hell. Somehow I don’t picture her being that evil…
You need to think about how paradox works, if you see a vision of things happening it's gonna happen, your goals will lead to inevitable because if it wouldn't happen there wouldn't be a vision.

There's a way to solve that, dimensional travel which was caused by an isekaied person memory.

Now enjoy the fluff soured down by "What if..." from OG timeline/dimension, it's a nice story.

Dex-chan lover
You need to think about how paradox works, if you see a vision of things happening it's gonna happen, your goals will lead to inevitable because if it wouldn't happen there wouldn't be a vision.

There's a way to solve that, dimensional travel which was caused by an isekaied person memory.

Now enjoy the fluff soured down by "What if..." from OG timeline/dimension, it's a nice story.
Exactly what I'm saying. You (she) is a ripple in that fate pond. Some things may be inevitable, but you (she) have a winning predictive hand, and an inclination to not be evil. Hopefully. Fate's already changed, make the most of it!

But no, they have to have this weird drama of "Oh no, my game character did this and is destined to be doomed! If only there was a way for me to not burn down this innocent village by tossing this torch in my hand on this straw roof! I just don't see a way out, my hands are tied!!!"

Dex-chan lover
I can see why the OG release got cancelled, very generic so far and the annoying trope of FMC insists the story will follow the story even though she can you know not be a villain. Also changing the first event immediately makes everything she'd know for the most part moot as it wouldn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread