The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Damn 7-8 year olds here is wiser then other otome reincarnations fl's lololol

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised the author hasn't yet drawn a parallel between Style being separated from her mother and Pryde who grew up without her mother. In her case it's less overtly "dramatic", but it's clear she hasn't seen her mother pretty much for six years. I mean, Gilbert even makes the point that she wasn't there for the adoption of Style, which is clearly a big deal. And apparently she wasn't even told why her mother wasn't around. So it's like at some point, when she was about 2, her mother simply vanished from her life. It explains why her father became more doting on her, possibly trying to compensate, but it's still pretty cruel to make a young child believe her mother's duties are so much more important than her that she simply can't meet her.

Not to mention it's not even clear why it is the queen that has to be next to her. Pryde is the heir, if assassinations were a concern, wouldn't it be her that's the one in greater risk? I wonder if the mother's precognition made her see the game plot, or parts of it, and she realized Tiara would be the future queen. I mean, consider the names, "Pryde" (pride) for the future prideful evil queen, and "Tiara" (a kind of crown) for the one that would replace her. So she nurtured the one that would need to be strong and endure the evil treatment of the evil sister, and abandoned the other as a lost cause. Although it is strange too because it's clear that the precognition is used by the rulers to benefit the country (or themselves at least), so they should expect to be able to change the future. If the mother really thought Pryde would be evil, shouldn't she have tried to be more careful with her upbringing? Or did she see something that made her think that ignoring Pryde would be for the best, only for it to lead to a worse future? The precognition here doesn't seem to be the kind that leads to self-fulfilling prophecies.

Dex-chan lover
If Tiara ends up being a white lotus then that'll be another tick on the trope list. I feel like ML can easily prove the lies by teleporting someone with him important enough to verify the lies being spread.

Users who are viewing this thread