The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Ohhh so now that we see her repenting to her husband, we just naturally accept that the queen is cute and has gap moe and SHITS. Just because you saw a bad future, doesn't mean you get to just ignore Pryde. Why didn't you show a least bit of concern and tried to change her attitude? You just gave up on Pryde, completely ignoring her whilst you nurtured that girl Tiara like she was the apple of your eyes. Yeah, like that makes it more acceptable. And what? Just a little whining to your husband along with a little teary-eyed, and you get to be forgiven all that easily? I just pity Pryde who has too stomach her mother's negligence and who had to single handedly contamplate on her own what she did wrong all those years for her mother to be so cold towards her!!!! Like a child will be able to realize her wrong doings when the parents ain't there to guide and teach her. It's like asking Pryde to be the better person here and just accept everything as her fault. THE MOTHER MAKES NO SENSE (╬ಠ益ಠ)

THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T MAKE THINGS GOOD, IT MAKES ME HATE THE MOTHER EVEN MORE DAMNIT!!!!

Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HARDWORK ❤️💯

@enochcity
Yes, I do agree with you about her(the queen) uselessness 😆

I also do wonder, that if she sees a terrible future then doesn't that mean that the current people including herself is doing something wrong that leads to that future she sees? Isn't that why they do some changes to avoid that kind of bad future? Well, other than the weather forecast the queen herself sees

Come on guys don't mom-shaming the queen, afterall, they are on a system when the villain is villain,

Okay wow 10/10 parenting. ‘What, my daughter’s going to be a bad queen and do terrible things? Guess I should never see her and act like a complete stranger around her while I excessively dote on her younger sister, purposefully neglecting her in favor of said sister so she’ll know she doesn’t have my love. Then she won’t get her hopes up and everything will be fixed!’

Because yeah, that’s totally how children work. No need for education or guidance when you can neglect them, right? Solid plan, ma’am 👏 👏 👏

Don't forget they didn't let the sisters know about each other's existences for 6 years... That is 6 years of parental/maternal neglect. No wonder the original villainess became that way.

The mom aside, Gilbert really gives me the creeps. Why is he so focused on finding all the people with special abilities, the horror portion of my mind just immediately jumped to thinking he wants to build a super army or perform research on them or something. That probably not it, hopefully.

Stayle's shock and horror when Pryde told him he was becoming like Gilbert was adorably hilarious.

Fed-Kun's army
@Psychronia Then there's also how Pryde having the power of prophecy was foretold and ignored by the queen. If she could see that her daughter was going to be a bad queen, she should've understood that her daughter also had a prophetic ability, since that's required to become queen in the first place. She instead simply hoped that Tiara would also get such an ability. What was she going to do if Tiara didn't develop the power for prophecy(which she doesn't)?

Dex-chan lover
Yes, unsurprisingly another classic case of self-fulfilling prophecy. Blessings and curses are just another side of the same coin. But I guess if she did commit to the right thing for Pryde after seeing the future then she wouldn't be a consequentialist, and might not survive the politics in first place.

Wah... Her mom is definitely the reason why Pryde turned bad...
She avoided her instead of making it so her daughter doesn't grow up to be a bad person.
Even poured all her love to Tiara.

But she's gap moe so it's fine now right??

Such shitty parents...

Disgusting. What kind of mom is that. The bad guy in the previous chapter might've spread bad rumours about pryde because of her instruction.

That queen sure is stupid. She willingly self-fulfilled the prophecy by abandoning her daughter. If anything, she doesn't deserve the throne way worse than pryde. What a real hateful villainess.

And honestly, the dad's not helping. She practically abandoned her kid for YEARS. She grew up thinking her mother didn't want her while being mocked by everyone in the country, and all the father ever did was consoling the mother. This is one hell of a royal family.

In a way, Pryde is amazing for holding out this far. She knew her mother practically abandoned her and gave all her love for her sister, the people spread rumours and looked down on her because said mother clearly gave preferential treaments, the father put a blind eye on the situation, and the sister just live on happily receiving all the love without a care. Who could've blamed her if she turned out evil? She simply had bad parents. It's amazing how the current Pryde didn't choose to run away. I mean, if I were here, knowing that most of the world are against me, I'd have run away already, oh and take revenge on the stupid mother.

I hope she won't forgive her mother so easily. The mother doesn't deserve it.

Still it does not give her the excuse to neglect her child. Urgh she is the cause of her destruction

Users who are viewing this thread