The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
For the record, that statement at the end "Casualties: None" is a contradiction with what is stated above it. There were clearly many casualties. What it should say is "Fatalities: None".
Wounded are counted along with Fatalities for the number of Casualties.

Dex-chan lover
...did she shoot the guys arm while falling from above and then threw the gun away? thats just braindead

@boraaboraa hell nah bro fistbump

Dex-chan lover
Nitpick, but the injured are also counted among casualties. I think the right word there was "fatalities".

@boraaboraa nope. i've been hooked to the villainess theme myself lol.

@Kampfarsch it was a revolver, counting the sfx there had already been 4 shots so at most there are 6 or so shots. Make sense to switch to the sword for CQC since reloading a revolver during combat is a damn chore.

Dex-chan lover
So... Let's just remember that Stayle, since he can teleport his weight in items, could simply have gone there, teleported the boulder holding the legs one after the other (it's clearly pictured as a stack of small boulders, not a big one) and then the captain could have run away. But well, plot.

Supporter
There are only two ways that I can think of in which this manga can develop amazingly dramatic... I really hope it doesnt get a boring development.

To that captured guy, believe me you her current monster state is much better than her "according to route" monster state. It would be much worse 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread