The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

she really just went badassery with a sword and gun in hand while wearing a full gown...

Dex-chan lover
I love how this is (slightly) more realistic than most other fantasy/isekai manga

Like how the queen's husband doesn't automatically become king somehow, or commoners not knowing what their rulers look like

@aereist
Yeah but shouldn't the wound look different then? With how it is drawn I would say it's a cut, and "Slashing resistance" doesn't really clarify if it has to be caused by a blade or not, right?

@ndigo9 Slashing resistance is a game term, which is universally mean resisting damage from slashing weapon aka swords and such with sharp blades. Dunno if the actual settings would be faithful to it though. Also, his wound on the face was caused by a gunfire in page 3 where the bullet scraped pass his cheek, so it should counted as being shot, not slashed.

@Indigo9 Like @aerist has said, you have to think in game terms. He has "slashing resistance" and I've never seen a game where gunfire counts as "slashing".

@RoseF Sure was. This gives me the same vibes as Yona of the Dawn. For some reason I always love seeing the "Young princess growing into her role as a great warrior/leader and gaining the admiration of those around her" type plot. In Yona of the Dawn, the MC starts off as a bratty, sheltered princess, so it's even more epic when she grows into her character.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of mountain child is the knight commander raising?

I really appreciate that I read this chapter first then read the WN, since it's easier to re-imagine the scene when Pryde go to save the Knight Commander. Good job Pryde

Users who are viewing this thread