The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Wow i like your translation so much better, in the other translation when pryde whispered to arthur, i understood it as "if i see someone as an enemy, cut off their heads" not "if i become the enemy, cut off my head"

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that near the end of the series we're gonna have evil Pryde switches places with MC Pryde and then MC Pryde has to help fix evil Pryde's stuff on that side, while MC's family, unaware she's traded places comes close to fulfilling her promise of killing her after evil Pryde starts genocides and stuff.

Read this third time, but im not disappointed, found the little sfx translation snippet, love em

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter, love your translation ❤❤
@Gtcvenkai: if you don't mind spoilers
in the webnovel, Pryde indeed would act like a villainess and plan to invade and take over her country (that would be hers anyway) in later chapters, but it was all because she was being mind controlled by a prince of neighbouring country who was insane. Apparently the mind control could be broken if the infected people fought against it, but our MC just thought that she was forced to follow the original plot so she gave in for it, and kept begging her people to kill her. Well, nobody did and she would be saved and continued to be the heir apparent.

THIS IS THE KIND OF TRANSLATION I STRIVE TOWARDS!!!
thank you for the chapter! i hope you stay with this story til the end!!

Dex-chan lover
OHH YOU GUYS ARE BACK!!!!!
Thank you so much for this chapter!! While no group's version was very good, I still enjoy reading your group's translation the most!!!

Users who are viewing this thread