The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Jesus, Original Pryde is a goddamn horrifying monster. Never have I seen an antagonist that is so convincingly horrible in every sort of way.

Sharing the same body is scary enough, but constantly being aware of the gory alternate version of events? It's like all the 'nightmares' the male leads so far have seen, but she sees it all the time. It's no wonder MC Pryde is so terrified D: *pats comfortingly*

...damn those otome devs were hardcore

damn, the way of act in this manga is deep, the author and artist knew how those chracters being built and not just plain looking personality people.

I really appreciate your efforts to translate the honoriics as well - it really helps with immersion in this european like setting.

Man I love this

Double-page supporter
So... do the Prince Consort and the Queen have nothing to say about their daughter jumping into battle? I thought we'd see more of a reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Those knights are all over the place. You'd think they aren't knights at all but common soldiers. Maybe they are still better behaving than mercenaries, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread