The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

"if he didn't fail his mission to kill me, I would have been dead"
shocker 😭😂

Dex-chan lover
why does it feel like the whole chapter kinda doesn't make sense lol
the grammar is good but the translation isn't on the same level as the grammar

Dex-chan lover
Mistranslations make me mad because it was supposed to be such a good scene.

Quite confused.. I don't think I was mis-remebering the series. Are the translations off maybe? Anyways, thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
i thought she was telling him to kill her if he needed to, like she told stayle before... is the translation right? i mean idk tho lol idr if the novel translation has covered that part (i think so and i just can't remember it)

thanks for the update!

It's the translation. It's off in a few places. I can't view the raw chapter anymore, otherwise I'd post corrections for the important parts.
Maybe the other group will release ch9 with correct translation. Otherwise ppl will think the story is this confusing & contradicting.

Long-strip supporter
shame they screwed up the scene, my best guess is if she judged herself to be the enemy of the people, to chop off her head.

same same I knew it wasn't only me finding it wierd about chop "their" and not "her"

Double-page supporter
The way she is so wary of herself becoming evil, she might end up clashing with Prydes original personality.

yeah this is definitely the translation. I hope they fixed it and re-upload it so that no other people got confused again.

Users who are viewing this thread