The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Bonding is nice. Glad they didn't do the whole entire arc again from another POV like in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Have the previous translators, Canes Venatici, confirmed if they dropped this or not?
Because if they haven't, there's the risk of your group being accused of unfair sniping.

@MeiraEve
Iirc the capture targets are not getting memories of evil Pryde. It's mostly Pryde getting memories of what her evil self did, which strengthens her conviction that she'll turn evil in the future somehow and deserves to die for it.

I'm really glad we got an update on this. Thank you. It's addicting to read

Aggregator gang
After so long, we finally got a new chapter

Anyway, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
P. 41/47 "When I judge something to be an enemy of the people of this country, chop their heads."
Is this Arthur speaking from first person? Given the dialogue before is Pryde talking to Arthur I got a bit confused, I'm quite sure it's Arthur but I could also see how it's Pryde given previous dialogue.
Can someone confirm for me please? It's minor but makes an incredible difference in the meaning:

Either A. Arthur says it: Pryde is seeding his thoughts in the hopes that he may kill Pryde in the future if she goes bad
B. Pryde wants to get rid of any problems in the future... :S

"When I judge something to be an enemy of the people of this country, chop their heads."

Wait is this really the real translation ? Is it not "When you judge something to be the enemy of the people of this country. behead them" ? As Pryde was referring to herself ? Like she will be evil in the future and Arthur will be the one to bring the judgement ? I can't read japanese but this line feels really weird considering all Pryde has gone through.

@Nogoodimaginativename @Fienive
From the context I would think the actual correct sentence would be like "When you judge something to be an enemy of the people of this country, chop their heads."
As her ominous whispers are usually in context to stop her should she goes mad and her actions and personality turn like that of Evil Pryde.

Dex-chan lover
@Seracila I agree, it's a bit confusing. It's probably because of the translation, it feels rough and a bit hard to understand. Luckily since I've already read the novel, I know what's going on just fine.

@Fienive you're right, that part was poorly translated.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
It's going to get complicated if her current allies keep having dreams of her doing them wrong.

thanks for the translation tho there are some part that kind of strange

its been a while since i read the raw but some obviously strange part is

when clark said...

"All of us, will now move on from the past"

iirc he basically told every knight there to go ahead and dont look back, because the knight commander is crying, so maybe its more like

"all of us should go on ahead, and dont you look back behind you"

and the other one is, what pryde whisper to arthur

"When I judge something to be an enemy of the people of this country, chop their heads."

i think it should be more like

"when you think that i became the enemy of the people of this country, please kill me / chop my head"

hence arthur reaction, because pryde basically ask him to kill her if she go the wrong path and his vow to protect her

Users who are viewing this thread