The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this.

There are some parts of the translation that are the opposite of what was actually said such as the part where Pryde whispers to Arthur that when she becomes the enemy of the people, Arthur should "chop her head"

thanks for the chapter~

I don't want to be picky, but the translation uhh.. kinda awkward?

I'm kinda confused of what happened but I think I got the gist of it(٥↼_↼)

Not the worst translation in the world, but it definitely lacked both clarity and accuracy at times.

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for the translation! Really appreciate the effort. Tho, there are parts that are confusing 😆. So, I'll wait for Canes Venatici's version, that I will~

Thanks so much for an update!!!

One thing though is I think Pride actually whispers to Arthur that when he judge’s her to be an enemy to the people, to chop off her head. I think that’s what the web novel said for this part.

Some mistranslation at the flashback page where Pryde was whispering to Arthur. The correct sentence was: When YOU judge me as a threat to the people of this country, chop my head.

I feel that all the characters are kind of aware of the ruined timeline (the original)
That means they can still divert on their own without Pryde's interference, would've love more plot twists

Users who are viewing this thread