The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I'd like to say thanks for the translation, but the one big mistranslation shows that you don't even know the story well enough to understand what characters are meaning. I can take wonky translations, but not if it breaks characterization or plot.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up :) a few fixes would be nice (pretty sure she was talking about taking her head for the people if needed, but could be wrong). Hope you guys bring us more,

Also, @konohananiji the og group that hasn’t done shit with it for 3 months? Rather others pick it up

Also, all. English readers, enough with this “snipe” shit, no one owns the rights to exclusively translate here. If others want to do it, that is fine. As long as it is their own work and they aren’t stealing the work from others.

I would rather have more groups work on thing cause at least more likely to get translations still than so many fucking manga and manhwa I have read that haven’t been updated in months

The problem in the isn't snipe or whatever ( none of you own this shit, thank God for that) but if this group gonna continue this series, they should at least try having some quality on it?

And I am not even saying things about quality of the raws or cleaning things which is some dumb things people love nitckping, but the translation itself.

The whole text was confusing and desperately needing a quality checker or a better japanese translator. But mostly someone who actually read the series?

It's been ages since I read but I am sure in that situation about Pryde was talking about herself in page 41 and it's like the whole thing she does with everyone? How you miss that?

Wanting or not, you are continuing the work of a group who really have a great quality and the readers will expect that from you. And it isn't just the readers, this a great series that deserve a great quality.

@konohananiji

And wait another 3 months for 1 chapter? Hell nah, these dudes got it, even if it's shoddy translations it's better than nothing.

translation was a bit wonky but thanks for picking it up! hoping for a much clearer translation on the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, page 41..... based solely on the context of the scene and genre tropes* I feel like the dialogue should of been "Chop of my head".

*(I don't remember to well the previous chapters and can't re-read them right now to look for that past conversation)

Users who are viewing this thread