The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

whoaaa, thank you guys (A Parody scans) for pick up this series
you guys the best
love you (really, for every manga that you worked)

Aggregator gang
Might need to read the previous chapters cause I felt a bit confused here. Nice too see that these kids like each other, hoping for nice interactions when they grow up.

Thanks for the translations~

omg Arthur is already good looking at that age.. but love the idea that they could be best buddies😍

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit she wants him to be her executioner.

I'm calling it, this series will climax with her going nuts because she's got it stuck too deep in her craw that she's the Final Boss, the ultimate Villainess. Then everyone's gonna go "wtf get back here you dumb bitch wtf are you saying" and then there's gonna be a long-ass battle and then she's gonna come to her senses after the male leads and tiara go "ur good person wtf dont die on us"

I thought im the only one that got confused. But judging from the chat its the translation fault. Well im thankful for parody scans picking up the manga but I hope someone fix this.

@parkourse I would love for that to happen. Its angsty but still wholesome. xD

Its like the sun knight version 2.0, hehe. with romance added as side dish probably.

Anyway, love thisss

Group Leader
the translation is a bit off, Pryde said that when she become the enemy of the country, chop her head. Not other people.

Despite the slight mistakes in translation, I'm just happy someone is doing this series again
Thanks Parody Scans

Group Leader
@parkourse it's actually a mistranslation! She tells him to chop off HER head instead if she went out of line and harmed others. Just like what she said to Stayle in a previous chapter

@Twenty4carats The enemy that Pryde caught before the cliff collapse to save the captain because he has the ability to make the rocks surround them like a dome instead of crushing them. That's why she appeared on the battlefield. He almost didn't do it until she said he'll die if he didn't.

That mistranslation confused me. I think she meant "If I become the enemy of the people, chop my head off" or something like that.

Still thank you parody for picking this up😁

it's a nice angst where they could still somehow remember the past Pryde. unnecessary angst but okkk HAHAHA

i guess to keep us on the ground that there is little chance that she will suddenly be bad

naah i doubt that but who knows

This is actually so interesting I can’t stop reading even though I feel like this won’t have any romance in it

Users who are viewing this thread