The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

If people are late to this chapter, I HIGHLY recommend reading the "no group" translations. Its so much more clear and its amazing. No hate to this group tho, glad I was still able to read it when I could, even tho I was confused lol

gotta admit, i am really confused by this translation. if anyone else is confused, i suggest reading the chapter posted by “no group”. the cleaning from aps is hood as usual, however it the translation is a bit lacking and confusing.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if the reason Pryde was so messed up and refused to help anyone with her precognition has to do with how it failed her the first time? From what the MC says, when OG Pryde's powers awakened, she learned about her sister but she couldn't forsee that her father would get into an accident and die on his way to inform her mother. Her father, the only person that loved her. She was a spoiled brat, but she was also very much a daddy's girl, seeing how she didn't show that side in front of him. Her mother meanwhile had neglected her from birth because she feared the queen she would become.

I can see her growing to resent this power that lets her save everyone but didn't let her save the one she cared about the most, and so she refused to help people out of spite. She was miserable, and so she wanted to make everyone around her miserable too. The way she targets parents (forces Style to murder his mother, sends Arthur's father to die in the landslide) seems to hint towards how deeply scarred she was because of her own family situation.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the reason Pryde was so messed up and refused to help anyone with her precognition has to do with how it failed her the first time? From what the MC says, when OG Pryde's powers awakened, she learned about her sister but she couldn't forsee that her father would get into an accident and die on his way to inform her mother. Her father, the only person that loved her. She was a spoiled brat, but she was also very much a daddy's girl, seeing how she didn't show that side in front of him. Her mother meanwhile had neglected her from birth because she feared the queen she would become.

I can see her growing to resent this power that lets her save everyone but didn't let her save the one she cared about the most, and so she refused to help people out of spite. She was miserable, and so she wanted to make everyone around her miserable too. The way she targets parents (forces Style to murder his mother, sends Arthur's father to die in the landslide) seems to hint towards how deeply scarred she was because of her own family situation.
Nah, remember when isekaied mc took over, maid was straight up terrified and felt it's over for her.

Dex-chan lover

Also, the power they possess it precognition. Mother knew she will become even worse than now, it was inevitable, but when mc took over the vision disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!! IM SO THANKFUL FOR THE UPDATE!!😭😭😭😭
I’m currently translating the WN. So some of you might be curious but there are some parts that were cut or different.
Like how Arthur went home first, how he spent the night in the (temp.)infirmary together with his dad and how his dad was injured so badly that it took him a night to recover despite people healing him. The touching scene where His dad covered him with his own blanket and some POVs or inner monologue of Arthur. BTW I’ll be doing a mass release later for the WN
Appreciate your work man!

Users who are viewing this thread