The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People

The prime minister is
fucking disgusting, but the queen even more so... if she actually tried to raise her daughter, the future she foresaw wouldn't have happened either. Pryde probably only grew up that way because she felt neglected. She may be a good queen, but she is an awful fucking parent. She'll never be able to redeem herself, but I do hope she at least treats Pryde better in the future.
On a happier note, STAYLE IS THE REAL MVP.

I cant stand the mother! Because of her foresight she already came to the conclusion that her daughter was a monster. She never thought to look at and raise Pryde properly and deter her from the future she saw so she could become a proper queen. She instead just kept her at an arm's distance, missed some if her most important milestones and decided to pamper her youngest as the next queen on purpose. If I was Pryde and aware of this I wouldn't be able look at my mother or sister the same. Knowing that one purposely avoided me and the other managed to monopolise all of my mother's love (I know she didnt do it on purpose but ngl I would still be a bit bitter and it would take me some time to accept her as family). At that point Pryde could say she was only raised by her Father

Dex-chan lover
@Moonpieee I think the reason why she never tried to raise Pryde properly is because she sees the future and (I assume) that those futures eventually come true. The only reason why things are playing differently is because the Pryde from the novel doesn't exist anymore only the reincarnated Pryde with normal persons sensibilities.

Man, I barely saw tiara but i already dont like her... Kinda unfair of me (feels bad man), but maybe because the whole sickly sister thing reminds me so much of "my fiance is in love with my little sister"? Black haired ml looks so much like soleil too lol

You don't really get to choose what your child will be like. They're their own person and no matter how well you raise them, they could still turn out to be terrible people. That being said, they most awful thing about the queen is that she didn't even try. She decided her child was a lost cause from the beginning and didn't try to do anything.

Worse, considering how she mentions that it's odd how much love and trust is shared between Pryde and Stayle, I think she must have had some insight into how Pryde was treating others and did nothing. What's the point of being able to see the future if she's not going to do anything to make things better?

Also, why did she declare Pryde her heir if she had doubts? If the queen changes her mind, this would have been a huge blow to Pryde both politically and emotionally.

The most annoying thing of all is that I can tell the queen is being presented as one of the good guys by the author. She's probably not going to face consequences for what she's done. The dad might have more sense that her, but even he doesn't do anything about it. At most Pryde will call her out and then forgive her. She's a terrible mother. She basically showered one daughter with love and treated the other like she didn't exist.

Some molten hot takes in the comments as usual. "Tiara is a bitch as well!" is some take on a fucking six year old with serious health issues.

I always find it weird when someone regains their past live's memory, and then their personality just does a complete 180 for plot reasons... Like if you remembered your past life and suddenly started crusading against protestants for their transgressions against the Pope

@BagOfGlass

It's weird in some cases and less weird in others. Inevitably someone's personality is just a large mash of experiences and outlooks. In most stories like this, you have the ego of someone who lived for 15+ years entering the mind of a child who has lived for less than 10. While the ego of the child would still be floating around in there, obviously, the outlook and experiences of the past life would be much more substantial and would likely become the dominant ego.

So there's a villainess tag now, nice. Edit: the father mother relationship at the end of ch.5 is so cute

Man... the way the Queen treated Pryde is so fucked up. The Prince Consort also at fault too but not as much a Queen. Like what the hell does she mean that she's never treated Pryde as her daughter? How can one look at the future think, "well I guess she's a lost cause." Where were her parenting skills when teaching her daughter right from wrong? And if she did see a fucked up future was she just going to let it play out like allowing the original Pryde to order the first prince kill his mother? Also, this recent chapter explains that Tiara is abused by the original Pryde as well so was that another thing the queen allowed to play out so there would be no problem for when Tiara obtained queenship due to Pryde's crimes?

I skimmed the first chap..... Does MC think it's her fault that she called out the broken carriage wheel and that she's too harsh because of this?????? HUHHHHHH?????? SO IF YOU COMMIT A CRIME, YOU'RE THE VICTIM CUZ YOU HAVE NO OTHER PLACE TO GO AFTER????????????? wHaT iN tHe wOrLd?????? The place is called JAIL. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread