The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Esteemed Grandfather and the Reason the Weakest Aims to be the Strong…

I promise granpa...
even if i have the weakest job...
i will...

Always remember to bring my guns.

How is buffing people the weakest job? Especially when one train his body like him, being able to stay alive while enhancing you're entire team's power level is essential when facing overwhelming force. The bullying is pretty retarded, considering that his grandpa is one of the most legendary seeker which is praised in this fantasy world as they seems to be one of the only line of defense against these destructive voids.

@D3m0z because they can't buff themselves, only can buff other people so other than physical training he's just average person while other class have some supportive buff/enhancement so yeah people think Talker is weakest because of that, I think... basically Talker job can't solo since they need team

Finally NO REINCARNATED OR TRANSAFER BULLSHIT oh well

it's such a refreshing manga

Fed-Kun's army
So basically a "Bard?" Not complaining, since portraying music in written form is hard.

That trap charisma tho.

Ah. The she was a he. I am a tad disappointed, I would’ve liked cross dressing to come into play. Anyways thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
That was a cool grandpa.

Totally thought that was a girl at first. too cute.

@Breaden Honestly I think this started as a FMC but the editor or someone said that it wouldn't sell with an FMC so instead of doing a redraw they kept the kid scenes since they were already done and figured they could just explain it as him being a kid.

Or it's a sign of how much of a pussy this MC is gonna be when he grows up, as is tradition (for Japanese male MCs).

Idk why his grown up face is drawn like a girls tho complete with girl eyes (just compare his against the girl and two guys in his party). I don't read manga with FMC or Yuri pairs so this female looking "male" is vibing me wrong. Everyone's got their taste tho so don't harp on me for that.

Users who are viewing this thread