The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Correct Way to Deal with Betrayal

The MC is pretty ruthless, but considering how shitty the other two are, it’s hard to feel bad for them.

Dex-chan lover
is he heartless, no... his grandpa got killed sacrificing for him to live and he learned the hard reality too, so the thing is... he is not naive

YOOOOOOO this MC is part of my Top 5 with MC's Sung Jin-Woo from Solo Login, Mu-Won from Legend of the Northern Blade, Arthur from The Beginning After the End, Zhou Fan from Magic Emperor

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators. HAHAHA you done mess up you bitches haha nice MC is so fucking badass really love it thanks.

Perfect! Beautiful! THIS is how betrayers and pieces of shit should be handled! Its been a long while since Ive been hyped for a next chapter of a manga , maybe since naruto!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just caught up and it felt like the chapters went by in the blink of an eye! This series is so good! I'll have to try and give the light novel a read.

Thanks for translating! :)

😂😂Tell me why I starte dieing when he said he beleived in gender equality!!!!😂

This is the ML that every story needs instead of some other ones with an ML that whines a lot or is very dramatic. Though of course there are also good ones, but most have an dramatic ML.

Lmao. This is the perfect way to deal with betrayal just like the title says. I’m glad the Mc is gender Neutral. It’s so hard to find mangas like that now a days lol

Users who are viewing this thread