The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Correct Way to Deal with Betrayal

BIGGEST OOPSIE GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUESS WHO'S GONNA BE SOLD TO THE FUKING BROTHELLL!
LOL LMAO OMFG

I thought I wouldn't like this series, but after getting past the 1st chapter, this is hella good

Supporter
"Oh no, A slave merchant has arrived! What do you intend to do with us?"
Well, take a wild guess.

I liked Tania's confession showing how she was completely trapped within the gambling mindset. "If only I had more money, I'd have won eventually."

I love him he is strong and calculating. And he is a person who you just dont screw over.
Cant wait what happens next.

Damn i LOVE THIS!!! MC is badass in it's own way, not op, but can "think" and REVENGE delivered in a sweet manners, tho damn it cliffhanger
the f am i writing i wonder

Would never have expected this kind of development after reading the first chapter. Loving it so far. Really hope next chapter he doesn't change his mind and lightens their punishment or anything.

And there he is! The drag queen who
falls for MC first on screen. Yep, Finnochio's gonna be gay for Noel. He's a very interesting character.

Yas King! Noel is so king popping off fiercely like that.

Also I think he's lawful and not chaotic too, but neutral or evil is debatable, definitely not good though. So basically i think he's likely lawful neutral or lawful evil, maybe his true nature is more towards evil but he suppresses it usually when it's necessary for multiple reasons such as to minimize frictions and gather less hatred while trying to achieve his personal aims, but it's trigger-able like if he's getting betrayed.

Dex-chan lover
Oh....my god...his name is actually Finocchio? Holy shit....based on his appearance, i can tell his name is used stealthily as an offence...autor is savage as much as Noel

Users who are viewing this thread