The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Correct Way to Deal with Betrayal

You know I get that people are upset he deleted the Webnovel version, and that he may very well do it with this, but I respect him and think it’s perfectly fair for him to do this. If it weren’t his own work that he was trying to get rid of, I’d be upset, but he’s just doing what he wants with his own shit. He only cares about himself and his family, and yea, I fucking respect that. He’s not obligated to please anyone, unless he’s getting something valuable to himself out of it. And again, it’s his own property, he has the right as it’s creator.

@Cursed_death Yup I also believe that it would be a broken ass ability, but since they classified it as "support class", i think it will be weird if his skills will stray away from it.

@Drumstick The author is literally this manga's MC, jk.

Also, does anyone know the author's Twitter? I can only find the artist's twitter through pixiv link.

@zz2000 I'm guessing he struggled pretty hard to finally make something that was worth being converted into manga and maybe even anime form. It's interesting that he's calling it "piracy" and stuff without realizing that he'll likely only ever see a fraction of the profits earned from translations. He would earn significantly more from character goods because those don't usually require a 2nd middle man to "translate" and take a huge chunk of the pay. And most people who buy those figures are the "pirates" that he's getting pissed off at. My point is, he probably doesn't understand that this will most likely hurt him more than it helps him atm.

His concerns from the overly PC foreigners is probably from the recent Uzaki-chan. But that guy only got in trouble because it was a like a anime girl because some "feminists" got angry. I find it hard to believe that they would be concerned about his work out of all the other sexual mangas out there...

All in all, I think it's the stress of being a writer, taking care of his very sick dad, and comparing himself with how much money other big hit writers make that is making him desperate and trying to scrape any extra cash he might hypothetically be able to make.

lol what do you think Noel will do to you?! they literally introduced them self as a slave merchant lol.
I'm so glad that the mc gets his fact straight and gave a proper justice

O H D A M N ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HE WENT OOOOOOFF!!!!!
YEEEEEESSS
This was so satisfying I'm such a sucker for a good Revenge 😁

Dex-chan lover
@pingustrategist A part of the author's post mentions they don't really care about the money since it's just a story (their words), but mentioned how "fantranslation without getting permission" is the greatest humiliation you can inflict on an author and that it would cause "many misunderstandings". Looks like it's more of a principles/morality issue on the author's side.

Aggregator gang
@zz2000 He is fuxkinf himself up. What does he think was the reason anime, manga and novels of japan culture could become widespread in the first place, because they saw there was a market in it, there was profit and a large one at that.
I dont buy manga that I dont know is good, just the cover is not enough to make me try and buy it, for all it takes this could just be another trash isekai manga and dont even give it a glance, but is not, I would buy it if official translations came in my country which I dont think will happen anytime soon.

That's just my take....I dont think I will continue reading this either way, if I just didnt knew about author san opinion on the matter but I cant pretend not too.

Double-page supporter
The novel emphasized more on where the MC makes the girl realize she is a criminal

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 I think it has to do with domestic insularity mindset. Some of these creators don't know how to engage with foreigners because they only know Japanese, and they're not comfortable engaging with them due to different mindset/values. I've heard some creators even think as long as they have a good enough domestic following, why should I need to connect with the wider unknown?

Even if they have a reason like somebody forced them or something into gambling, it cannot be justified for why they are balls deep in gambling,.......ThEY GET WHAT THEY FUKING DESERVE....But DAMNNNNNNNNN SONNN NOEL- SAMA IS ONE BIG RUTHLESS,BADASS
SON OVVA BICHH

Fed-Kun's army
MC selling his criminal former members to a slave merchant? Well that's new and refreshing

Users who are viewing this thread