The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Two Grandchildren

Dex-chan lover
> I'm dropping this, but will check it later.

Later? Next chapter you mean? Yea, you're indeed dropping this 🤣

Double-page supporter
Well cya guys in the next 5 billion years when the sun dies out

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, deadly delicious chocolate right there.

I hope Mr. Talker gets only hot ladies as applicants.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that I find surprising with this manga, and I'm loving it, is that it isn't full of fanservice.
Do you know how many angles of that raised foot, askew upper body other mangas would have included? You could probably recreate the underwear if this was fanservice based!

Also... That damn backstory of the assassins having been sent against the other churches and the new(?) prevailing church demanding excess wealth be donated to them...
Next thing ya know, we'll be hearing about how Abysses are actually humanity's desires manifested...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Have to say, I am just enjoying this series.
The little things about it because of the "rationality" at play just make it so nice.
Like, it isn't being treated as "the worst thing in the world that my party abandoned me".

Noel is a 16 year old C-rank in relatively good standing with his peers. His future isn't ruined, like he said, parties split up, it happens.

Lightning Bite in general are just some good pals too. It just further shows how most experienced adventurers perceive him, rather than the story just telling us 'well, Noel did a kind of fucked up thing, but nobody thinks too harshly about him' like a lot of other similar series do. Or people at the bar just going like 'yo, if you lie about being a super adventurer, we are going to tell you to put your money where your mouth is on general principle', rather than some general asshole doing dumb asshole things. Still a tiny bit of that here, but also, like, it's the little things, all right?

My only gripe so far is that I just dislike equating 'rationality' with 'cruelty'. Like, he could have been more empathetic with his team mate that left. His brutal honesty could have had more tact, someone he considers his friend is having a pretty rough time, brutal honesty in that moment isn't really the right call. Cutting off ears is also, just, a weird step too far for me. It's a fairly common problem in writing though, and overall the writing of the series so far is good enough that I don't consider it to be really that big of a deal for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread