The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Taste of Whiskey

Fed-Kun's army
@Rendgridr Nah she was also in on the gambling. Just because she thinks that she would have won if she was given money doesn't mean she would have actually won. They both are just gambling addicts.

Excuse me, what??????? They seriously went with this "aCtuALlY sHe lOVeD yOu NoEl" bs, fuck no now I'm sure she's gonna appear once again to fuck up MCs business was hoping those 2 bastards would disappear forever. Her so called "love" couldn't have been genuine at all if that's all it takes for her to turn her back on Noel, embezzle all the party money and sayonara hell no get that stinky bitch outta here, there are other mangas where the term "unwarranted cruelty" may be accurate but this is NOT one of them

She was in love with Noel but still went with the other fucker and betrayed Noel by stealing the money and running away ? Now her punishment is even more satisfying. Sold into slavery (and probably prostitution) by the man she "loved"... Serves her right.

I'm sure this bitch will shown in slave market as noel pass by and end up buying her

Double-page supporter
@zag123

I mean, love isn't always a good thing. Yandere is a form of problematic love. It's entirely possible she truly loved Noel but her love was only able to manifest in destructive ways (like gambling)

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't force in that "the one she truly loved was you, Noel" drama bs. She's just a fickle girl who would fall in love with whoever and betray the person she "loves." Should've just said that he was her first "love."

Double-page supporter
damn, well at least he's not killing like gramps

respect the Tyson energy too

Aggregator gang
Damn, muscle guy was the only real good character in this one, that’s surprising, hope we see him happy later

@Geohie @zag123 I think it's more of liking someone tho... Although Geohie's comment does also make sense. It's a shallow form of love based on stuff like looks alone. It's got no special attachment. Presumably, she only likes his attitudes, looks, and smarts. Even if personalities are included in the equation, everyone in the party didn't know how "evil" MC can be

Fed-Kun's army
while walter is not as coolheaded he was atleast logical enough to see the mc's point. Good luck out there walter

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not going to poke holes in his logic since this pertains more to his specific goals and we don't know exactly how he wants to achieve them, but if it were me I would see letting Walter go as a mistake. He had the perfect chance to solidify Walter's loyalty and make him into a faithful and strong follower, but he ended up getting confrontational. He has to be able to empathize with people to earn their trust. He doesn't have to change how he feels, what actions he takes, or his priorities, he just has to present himself in a certain way.

Dex-chan lover
I question Tania's and Walter's taste in lover and best friend since Noel's a sociopath. Noel seems like he'd be a good mob boss, not so much a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread