The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - Shoot It Dead

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think what Noel did here was a kindness (an unintentional kindness, but still). The other party was basically stuck in hell. They were all (besides the captain) miserable in their situation and unable to keep up. Sooner or later the party would’ve collapsed or they’d have been completely wiped out if this fight had happened in an actual combat situation.

noel let the party collapse in a much more peaceful manner and hopefully they can all go out and find new parties or new lives that better suit them.
Exactly. Now let’s guess whose party the best member(s) of Skywing Knights is/are gonna join. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, Noel is a piece of shit. I love it. Gaslight the whole team and then hit em with the "Should've trusted your friends, lol"
I think "bastard" is closer to what you're looking for.

Like, while he's done something shitty, he's not exactly done something that's detrimental to everybody involved; he only made a hard decision to make the other party realize their disfunction way sooner than they would have otherwise realized naturally. Sure, he hurt their feelings, but in the long run, he did a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ok that was... boring?
Oh I wonder how they are gonna beat the mind reading monster!
Oh they just say that they practised fighting without thinking off screen before and the other guy can think so fast that he cant be mind read so now its not a problem? ok then...
Tbf he did say he gave the Guild a list of monsters he wanted to hunt, and this was their second choice

Why the Guild agreed, and how the author's gonna explain it... that we'll have to see, but Noel picked all the monsters specifically because he knew they were a decent to good match for all of them

Here's to hoping the author doesn't just gloss over it lol, if he fucks up explaining this, it means he wrote himself into a hole - after all, a genius MC is still only as smart as the author makes him out to be
I think that was Noel's plan. Get some if not all of the Skywing under his new clan.
Agreed, although IMO, as they are now, I feel like none of them are a fit for the type of clan MC is trying to make lol

Right now, they're all just, as he put it, domesticated dogs, not hungry beasts

Leon first and foremost, who's too meek in his decision-making overall. Talent-wise, however, he's definitely up to par. If he leaves the thinking to Noel, he wouldn't need to hold back on account of his teammates. That said, he will also need to get rid of his "I need to prioritize the lives of my party members at the expense of mission success" mentality. Whether or not he's able to do that is up in the air. If he does, he'll be welcome, most likely.

The archer and the wolf are better fits since Noel's missing rearguards, but are they up to his standards?

Archer girl maybe, but from what we've seen, she's kind of bad under pressure, and panics when shit hits the fan. Noel's calm-mind effect might come in handy here, and she seems to have the most synergy with Noel's party overall, since she's a rearguard/sniper/supporting cover fire, paired with good mobility. I'm leaning towards her joining up, but it remains to be seen whether or not she'll want to to begin with

Wolfguy just seems like he'd most likely be too slow to keep up with Noel's orders, since his summons aren't very fast, and they seem to leave him stationary (and/or he himself is kinda slow). Noel would probably be able to use him better than Leon does, though. Nevertheless, he seems to be the most level-headed of Leon's (former) party. If Noel's buffs can speed him and his summons up, it could work. Even with that, should he join, I feel like he'd end up as a substitute/backup member, imo.

Last but not least, I just kinda feel bad for Kaim, he's kinda mindbroken and needs therapy lol. It's very possible he's the only one that ends up not joining... as such, he can leave and join a different one that better matches his strengths/weaknesses, so that he won't keep drowning in his inferiority complex. Even though they all have varying levels of inferiority complex towards Leon, Kaim takes the cake; he stabbed him, for crying out loud.

Like, bro. Chill goddamn.

Kaim would probably unfortunately still be inhibited by his low self-esteem even if he joins Noel, I think. Maybe he quits being a Seeker, who knows. Perhaps he'll come join up with the bro from the earlier chapters, Walter, who after quitting, decided he wanted to try again, and they have a heart-to-heart together about what it means to be a Seeker. Either way, the dude is not okay right now lol

Dex-chan lover
I honestly think what Noel did here was a kindness (an unintentional kindness, but still). The other party was basically stuck in hell. They were all (besides the captain) miserable in their situation and unable to keep up. Sooner or later the party would’ve collapsed or they’d have been completely wiped out if this fight had happened in an actual combat situation.

noel let the party collapse in a much more peaceful manner and hopefully they can all go out and find new parties or new lives that better suit them.
I wouldn't call what just happened peaceful. He made the party turn on their best member in a very dangerous situation. This is lower end 'best case scenario'. They could have had a reasonable discussion and amicably parted ways. In some ways its a kindness, but he traumatized them for his own benefit.

Group Leader
Ok that was... boring?
Oh I wonder how they are gonna beat the mind reading monster!
Oh they just say that they practised fighting without thinking off screen before and the other guy can think so fast that he cant be mind read so now its not a problem? ok then...
Unfortunately, this is due to the manga artist liking to do things this way, revealing the key points at the end. Yeah, it results in a lot of stuff looking like plot armor...
In the novels, it's laid out and foreshadowed much better. For example, the high-speed thinking and parallel thinking were explained to the reader the moment he ranked up, which if you remember, was way back. Plus, the novel readers knew that Harold was colluding with Noel way earlier as well.

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be hell waiting for this to surpass where the novel was (I've specifically waited years to jump in and see where the Manga is at) but here we go! (thanks for translating the Manga since the LN has been licensed.

Contributor

Maybe. Or maybe they could’ve overcome that and improve, but that chance has been taken away from them

Dex-chan lover
thats very underhand lmao
my problem is he really using all trick on book to defeat this enemy
1. gaslight the competitor
2. choosing right boss since noel is their counter

what i mean by problem is that, there is always conditional he need to fill before defeat their enemy... that mean he cannot defeat any enemy unconditionally, but let say im curious what happen when that time comes

That's why he's the goat. Love this guy.
Also does anyone else dind it weird about the three strands of hair that keep on sticking out of mc's hair??
It's a bit annoying but I still love the artstyle and how fashionable he dresses.

keikaku.jpg
Btw how do you post pics in comments section??

Fed-Kun's army
Noel, you complete sociopath, I… bloody admire you. Accept me as your disciple, please.

Users who are viewing this thread