The Most Notorious "Talker" Runs the World's Greatest Clan - Vol. 8 Ch. 40 - That Snake has Grown Wings

Group Leader
Can't wait to see the "jail break" arc for the Puppeteer.

As for the uh "Foxy nee-san" I don't remember her being introduced or at least mentioned in the novel you're translating tho. Or maybe I just forget about it.
She's only in the LNs.
And she's central to the plot going forward

Dex-chan lover
Do they not want Kaim?/Why doesn't he join?
Because of the terms they made for the bet. "Immediate disband and can never form a party together" meaning they can only head hunt one person in that former party.

I feel sorry for him since this whole thing started because of the immaturity of the elf girl taking rumors at face value coupled with Leon's previous attitude. Had she simply thought about why her friend was still on friendly terms with Noel and asked her about the details, Noel wouldn't have the leeway to get his scheme off.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a shame the author stopped the WN, I think it was right after the arc with the guy in the cell too.

Dex-chan lover
The rename of the group is neat. Kinda feels like it integrated a lil' bit of the skywing knight's name sense into theirs.

Fed-Kun's army
"let a bunch of greasy rich old men have your asshole"
that's her first assumption

Dex-chan lover
Because of the terms they made for the bet. "Immediate disband and can never form a party together" meaning they can only head hunt one person in that former party.

I feel sorry for him since this whole thing started because of the immaturity of the elf girl taking rumors at face value coupled with Leon's previous attitude. Had she simply thought about why her friend was still on friendly terms with Noel and asked her about the details, Noel wouldn't have the leeway to get his scheme off.
Thats right. Thanks so much for clearing it up for me, I genuinely forgot that part of the bet. Appreciate that, have a great week dude

Dex-chan lover
Respect for Kaim to go out like an elder brother.
Snake with wings is a fire symbol too. A snake is good with their tongue too so it fits our talker MC, and the wings that seemingly illogically grow out of the snakes back also represents the shocking progress from a class that wasn't supposed to go this far and climb so high.

Contributor
Their clan name is Stormwing Snake not wild tempest right... from what I can see not even the kanji read anything like Wild Tempest, plus the symbol it seems pretty clear it's Stormwing Snake...
@SoloTrans

Users who are viewing this thread