The Necromancer Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Night of the Undead

Dex-chan lover
....... Seriously wouldn't salt work? It's good against 'ghosts' and 'apparitions', it's certainly a decent way to hurt moisture-based creatures, and even if it's rare to get, it should be something alchemists from another world carry around.... btw cheers for that last image, it was hilarious and sadly accurate

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi
Image related
e7a.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Noctelis @Nixolas_Zinn - salt works on slugs, amoebae, and "slime" monsters that are like them. No reasons to assume it works on water elementals, undead possessing water or similar anti-scientific beings.

Group Leader
@vessalius
Yeah, it's fine. Keep in mind I'm not going to bitch and moan if someone gives me criticism for my work or a decision.
If everyone complained, then we'd probably try to find a better solution. But editing fonts is far more work than it's worth, and changing fonts is worse overall for consistency reasons and time investment.
If I didn't want people to voice their opinion on it, I wouldn't have brought it up.

Dex-chan lover
Keep the name however you want, just MTL me more cute necro maid chapters. Since I mainly read them for the afterword comics!

I have a confession. If the grammar is decent I can't tell the difference between a scan group or someone using google translate. I really only think "why did they even bother" if I feel like I'm having a stroke reading it.

@Lohengrin it really comes down to whether the mtl group decides to PR their mtl work before putting it out. proofreading can for sure be a bitch if the mtl outputs some weird ass shit though

Dex-chan lover
Lance is Krell in the form of Papyrus with the voice of Skeletor.

Seriously, imagine Papyrus just screaming "GOD DAMN IT SANS" each time he fights, and you'll know my pain

@DrWhoCares
Looked it up, and the rifle does look like a French Gras, whose 11mm bullet looks like this:
300+to+385+gr+bullets+for+the+11+mm+Gras.JPG

which could be that bullet, if it were very poorly drawn or mistook for a pistol cartridge, somehow.
A very nice detail, though, is him closing the bolt in page 14, since it was military doctrine for the French Army to have no safety, but keep the chamber empty.

Fed-Kun's army
'kay, real quick. What happened to Lance in pages 12 to 13?

If he was desintegrated by the water ghost like it was stated, it sure didn't look like it. It looks like he just vanished from the scene without a trace. Is there a panel of his body being dissolved missing?

Users who are viewing this thread