The Necromancer Maid

This could be a better story if it was taken more seriously. "Girl gets drowned BUT SHE COMES BACK" but then everyone has tea instead and it was all a misunderstanding and everyone is really sorry.

@mystearical no, i meant, i thought the necromancer is the girl with black dress on the cover. After reading halfway the first chapter, it bamboozled me that the necromancer is the maid. My bad actually, i read the title wrong.

Really like this one, only problem is chapters being pretty short for a monthly series.

it looks like shoujo but its normal stuff
and its pretty good
bruh the slice of live evolved into another 0815 kidnapping story y the fuck would u do this

Double-page supporter
I thought it was the necromancer's maid
Boy did that surprise me
Also, first time the isekai'd wasn't the MC

Tbh I think that they should have given the flashback of the 2nd Necromancers life a bit earlier like when she killed the teacher

Supporter
Does the world really need another isekai "gonna bring Japanese food to medieval wherever" manga? I don't know. Do I need to read another one? No. Not even if the main character is a cute loli.

cst

Actually, much more fun than I expected. Not "must read", but solid 7.5/10.
With a bunch of needless flashbacks, adventures during the wagon travel completely irrelevant to the plot, or a few years long ship travel would probably reach 9+, but w/e.
Also I have a theory about the "isekai" part: it's actually every other character who got isekaied into this setting from a bunch of different manga/anime and we are yet to learn their true names, while Rin-kun is 100% native.
Btw not enough fanservice. How could you even make a manga with "maid" in the title without a lot of pantsushots and huge boobs? I'm completely baffled. And where is proper harem? That one girl is barely jealous of that another girl, and suddenly they even look like bffs! And other girls are not even interested in that dude!
Totally would not recommend if you are into proper isekai with boobs and harem and stuff *shakes head*

Aggregator gang
This is some next level BS criminals just getting away with murder. I love how the author try justifying it by showing us how terrible a character is treated hence why murdering that person is justified.

No wonder it flopped and for a good reason.

Users who are viewing this thread