The New Gate - Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
is this a flag?

PmBfwjN.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm so in love with how the artist draws facial expressions. Specifically how the eyes "talk". It captures emotion and beauty in a single, black and white frame. I still remember seeing schnee drawn for the first time and wow. Her illustration made her look fragile. Ephemeral and fleeting is the word.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm so in love with how the artist draws facial expressions. Specifically how the eyes "talk". It captures emotion and beauty in a single, black and white frame. I still remember seeing schnee drawn for the first time and wow. Her illustration made her look fragile. Ephemeral and fleeting is the word.
Indeed. But to hear people talk, she can wipe out whole countries by herself, if she set her mind to it. That's why no one wants to mess with Schnee, out of a mixture of a lot of admiration, with a little bit of fear thrown in. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Indeed. But to hear people talk, she can wipe out whole countries by herself, if she set her mind to it. That's why no one wants to mess with Schnee, out of a mixture of a lot of admiration, with a little bit of fear thrown in. :dogkek:
When you have enough power to stay neutral on the world stage, you have a lot more power than the ones that can't stay neutral.

Dex-chan lover
Mysterious cloaked guy walking down the stairs. Also wondering if the short girl is another player's NPC, with the Samurai as a New World being.
feels like the short girl has some ability or eye that can see something like future, skills, or level. hence the surprise. but yeah the cloaked person seems sus, even the muscly dude checking the invitation

Dex-chan lover
Is she feeling unwell not being on land cus she's called Tierra?
The story is funny like that isent it ?
Tierra has a deeper connection to the earth then most other elves.
Which is also why she is growing so much faster in power than everyone else.
But it's going to be another 50+ chapters until you get to learn why
So, is Tierra other 'memories' starting to waking up?
Yes.
They also foreshadowed it the last time her power jumped up for no explained reason.
Its going to be quite a while until they explore that part of the story tho...

Tierra is technically a chosen one after all.
But because of the unique "death" of her "power source " she is only now starting to gain those extra powers now.
Unlike all the other chosen ones who have had their powers from birth.

on the flip side, she is getting MUCH MORE powers than other chosen ones thanks to her "special quirk" .
Most chosen ones only get some extra stats or a skill/title if they are lucky.
She on the other hand gets all that and a faster leveling speed that surpasss Shin´s and other PCs.
By the end of the story she is going to be really strong.

Fed-Kun's army
I just re-read Novel again in case someone want to read novel after this point

This start of Vol 8.

Users who are viewing this thread