The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
Eh, Schnee’s man-face was getting better for a bit there but it’s starting to slip again. Come on, artist.

Please someone tell me that he marries her!
If that Marino girl shows up, or he actually confirms a harem, I will literally go into this manga and punch him.

@The_Crimson_Moon If you want to know:
First off, this story is not a harem at all and there isnt gonna be one. Next, he confesses his feelings to Schnee and he also decides to stay in The New Gate world rather than returning and then they get together, happy ending.

@LegendDairy
Seriously? ヽ(°〇°)ノ That's really rare in these sorts of mangas... I'm really surprised!
Thank you so much for telling me, though!
It'll be really nice to see how the relationship builds up over time instead of just one or two chapters at the end! It really just adds a lot more depth to the characters and makes the whole story feel more realistic rather than being forced/rushed. Thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
Doesnt Schnee's last line have an alternate meaning like "i love you" sksksksk

Dex-chan lover
Him not wanting to get into another relationship's kinda makes sense to me. For him the VRMMO deathgame just ended months ago. His wife's death probably still fresh on his mind.
There's also the whole "dead players are returning" thing. His wife might comes back at some point.

Schnee's situation on the other hand is quite sad. Imagine devotedly waiting for your beloved crush for 500 hundreds years, only to find him still not get over his wife yet. She must've been thirsty desperate as fuck.

Contributor
Schnee in sleepwear. My goodness. :thumbsup:

Shin's heart may still be with someone else, but his body is honest, to use his own words. He's clearly fighting back his physical attraction to Schnee. The fact that she used "the moon is beautiful" card on him and neither he nor I as a reader didn't even bat an eye is because this happened after she already confessed to him. That "yeah" might as well have been "I know." in response. Kinda puts a damper on the mood a little. She's just enjoying the most of what time she has with him before he leaves her again, or so she thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread