The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 60

Useless info: novelist Shimei Futabatei (1864-1909) suggests that the appropriate response to 月が綺麗ですね | tsuki ga kirei desune (the moon is beautiful, isn’t it?) is 死んでもいいわ | shindemo iiwa (I can die happy).

@FoxaTox

We should now be around the end of LN volume 5/ start of volume 6 and you would have to wait until volume 12 or 13. So I would encourage everyone to read the LNs. The fan translations is pretty good and is already up to volume 16 which should be the latest.

It is still nice to read the whole story as manga though.

Aggregator gang
Damn, we getting real heavy in the emotional side of the manga. I kinda like it tho.
Who doesn't love some progression in the relationship of the characters?
Slow and steady, saver every little moment.

Dex-chan lover
Okay after further investigation I can say that they should be ready to REPRODUCE HOLD on i know what your about to say but your opinion doesn't matter and this ship is going full speed ahead and u cant stop it. Captain! lets set sail

Fed-Kun's army
@Dxriea It's already been stated that he knows how she feels when he was talking to the wolf king.

@Eraviel@myespetfroge
He's avoiding any "serious" stuff/relationships because he has always planned on going back to his original world and well his lover, back when it was a death game... died, so he still carries that with him.. However,
due to a few events that seem far away from now, he ends up deciding to stay and marry our adorable elf..

@Dxriea she already did though, like she said "I Love you" "I Won't give up" or some thing like that in the earlier chapters

Users who are viewing this thread