The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 60

@yetiwarrior well firstly both Tierra and shins gf(forgot her name) shares the same symbol and its kinda implied that the symbols are unique to each individual, Shins being a black swallow?bird? and Tierras and Shins GF being a flower

also in multiple occasions Tierra can access guild base functions that she normally shouldn't be able to and normally you would think that she was given access by schnee but merchant npc guy(im bad at names) said that NPC followers cant give access to anyone(he even mentioned that it was a big let down not having the ability to give new people that ability to use the guild bases functions) only the original guild members can give access to guild base functions

Dex-chan lover
Here people complaining about betas, simps and herbivores and im still wondering what the hell happened at the end of the last chapter, what Tiera didnt want to talk about and why she apologized.

Dex-chan lover
@karanga https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp

SIMP means exactly the opposite of what you mean and Shin is doing, SIMPs just thirst for women and live in the friendzone/slavezone.

Dex-chan lover
@Oscyle

About 3 arcs or so.
Still dealing with his GF being killed in front off his eyes and wishing for her to be alive like the other people he have seen die in the game but are alive here.
For example like Holly and Shadow from chapter 47

She is kind of undead at the moment because of the circumstances around her death, and his girlfriend herself more or less tells him to "move on" once he actually finds her.

@RaikohZX @BraveDude8 @Goldenzeal @athros Thanks for the info lol. It makes a lot more sense now why hes acting the way he is.
Im glad he wasn't just doing the cliche oblivious harem lead thing and actually knows whats going on.
I do look forward to finding out what happens with all that you all have said.

@PapaPewds
Yeah, I got the same feeling, but then again, I thought that maybe since the MC wants to go to his original world he doesn't want to have a romantic relationship with the Elf even though he knows she loves him

This resting head on the shoulder must be normal even with friends right? Not necessary you love them right?

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, why would you ever want to return to the human world after being stuck there for centuries and with someone who loves you?
Most likely everyone you loved back home has died if we're not gonna do the "time ins't linear in this world to our world trope"
I genuinely feel like sadness will come if you go back to the human world, not just because everything will most likely be different when you return,
but because of all the memories and people you leave behind here.

yikes this is why i always have a little resistance on starting new japanese novels/mangas this beta protagonist persona they always use is so fucking overused jesus christ,they both obviously like each other and yet all he does is blush like a 12 year old....iam not saying turn it into a hentai for no reason but at least take some small steps towards it....sorry about the rant this kind of extremely overused trope is why i dont read or watch much of japanese stuff anymore

Users who are viewing this thread