The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
While directly translated as "The Moon is Beautiful," the phrase "Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne." (月が綺麗ですね。, transl. "The Moon is Beautiful, Isn't it?") is a common Japanese phrase that translates to "I love you." The phrase was translated by Meiji-era novelist and teacher Natsume Sōseki since he believed that two people in love do not need direct words to convey their feelings

Supporter
And there we go another instance of "The moon is beautiful tonight" in manga.

This as been Aliamus on a special report, thanks for the translation and over and out.

edit:
@Sekiryuutei134 says:
Ah, the old "The moon is beautiful" I love you. Sweet every time.

@Serenata says:
While directly translated as "The Moon is Beautiful," the phrase "Tsuki ga Kirei Desu ne." (月が綺麗ですね。, transl. "The Moon is Beautiful, Isn't it?") is a common Japanese phrase that translates to "I love you." The phrase was translated by Meiji-era novelist and teacher Natsume Sōseki since he believed that two people in love do not need direct words to convey their feelings

yah that. :D

Can't a manga be equally divided you know like action wise, romantically and everything else. I don't understand everytime when aMC is OP af he either will be too dumb when it comes to romance, I mean dude she been trying ao hard for you to notice her, just for f***sake accept thatyeah youlike her!!! Why do you even stretch the romance for so long? We all know that they're bound to be together at the end but the author will be like "Oh no no no... I wouldn't let them kiss till the 800 chapter" like I don't understand this thing at all tbh and this thing make me drop most of the mangas.

Dex-chan lover
@PapaPewds he is still mourning the death of his love from the death game. Not that unusual for him to be slow going to get into a new relationship, especially when he isn't sure he will even be staying in this world. He probably doesn't want to start anything romantic with schnee until he is sure about whether he can or can't get home or even if he wants to any more. After all how callous would it be to start a relationship with someone in this world only to abandon them when you return to your world? Especially schnee who took the long way of 200 (I think) years between the MC being in the death game and being transported through time and space into the isekai world.

Though from what i understand she has been reincarnated into the other girl in his harem and no one has realized it yet?

Dex-chan lover
If not because i like this series so much...

Oooh waiiit....thanks for the explanation @Aliamus !!!

Users who are viewing this thread