The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long since I last read the novel, can't seem to recall anything at this point....

I don't know what it is but that twin tail hairstyle didn't sit well. Something about the character design is bothering me so my guess will be the way the hair was drawn.

I don’t know if I can get attached to this character. She doesn’t seem real enough to care about. Or somethin like that

Dex-chan lover
Marino.... was literally the modern Sailor Moon redrawing.... Hahahahahahaha

I dont like Marino illustration. But im thankful because im still loyal on my preference to Tierra and Schnee instead....

I was expecting, but to think I would see Sailor Moon redraw, now that is a surprise!

Double-page supporter
Black pepper shake, ICK! the Japanese are so weird when it comes to food flavors

Damn, forgot about the Marino arc, I skipped that portion of the volume since Marino's character wasn't that intersting to me.
Nice seeing the cat pointing out that Tierra reacted the same way as Marino
because wasn't Marino's soul in Tierra or something like that iirc.

Marino Arc huh, seeing marinos character design,makes me feel wierd as marino looks like a highschool girl or something in the ln( so its probably because of the art style)its also pretty sad
being reminded of shin's lover,but its the only reason we got to see schnee get married with shin,so im quite okay with it but its still sad though

Note:to the people who wants to see godlike character design check out schnees ln character design(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Fed-Kun's army
@shinyray01

So chosen ones have the souls of players who died in the game. Sometime around volume 14? in the LN, you learn that the reason that Tierra's growth is odd, despite not being a chosen one, is because Marino's soul is kind of stuck in limbo. Things happen, and she eventually passes on, and awakens Tierra's status as a chosen one.

Dex-chan lover
And so begins the flashback arc !!!!

@shinyray01

The character design is also somewhat similar to eatchother.
Particularly the shape of the eyes and her face in general are very similar.
Slap on a wig with the other's hair and you could easily fool somebody.

Dex-chan lover
I've never been more disgusted by the use of the word lover, who talks like that?

I like marino's character a lot, but i don't like twintail in general. I'm so conflicted by this

Double-page supporter
I smell NTR.
That "lover" doesn't really fit the scenery. Maybe is not properly translated.

Users who are viewing this thread