The New Gate - Vol. 10 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
@Baysiri
An entire chapter about a monster egg, huh? No wonder I've forgotten 95% of the plot in this series.

Even worse, an entire chapter about a monster egg to explain the origin of Shin's fuckin' scarf.

Sure, it's used as an chapter to explore Marino's character, but in the end the tl;dr is "this is how I got my OP scarf"

Not gonna lie, I can't even be mad at that lol that's some... interesting pacing, to say the least

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Wilhelm... need a hug?

@Miyuki @HorizonHQ

Remember Wilhem? Dragon looking dude? Yeah, his best friend, who learned "Purify", Rashia, the bird-looking lady, got stabbed.

Fed-Kun's army
stabbed isnt dead, luckilly she should be beefed up thanks to their level grinding trip lets hope for the best

Is it just me or is it kinda lame his gf is hella weak like that.... Just feel a little disappointed at her reveal I suppose.

Reading this manga isn't just more painfull than reading the light novel. The problem here is not the super used tropes, but how slowly the author use it.

Dex-chan lover
> Cashmere praising MC as a financing guy, what a fine woman!!!! hahahahahahah!

> Cashmere looks like the one who fight Ains Oowl Gown in the cemetery. She has the attire of adventurers plate in her body...

Users who are viewing this thread