The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
why do I feel like they are going to let some of those bastards live instead of a complete massacre just because humans shouldn't kill or they gave up or some dumb reason....

also that saint looks like a slave with that neck collar thing

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki Well it depends on how close they are to the novel.

If you don't mind spoilers
Oh yeah they <beep>ing die.

Reactions: le3
@Kaizeel I mean he does own the place, no? It was their guild house back in the game.

I'm so excited to see these cunts get their teeth knocked in, and I really hope he takes back the "Shrine" so the church cunts can't reestablish themselves.

she is a slave kep against her will and no they will not let a few live just cuz its bad they will go berzerk on the real badguys

Is it getting axed or what ? The pace is too fast and introduces a lot of people at once.

Rip the church of crookedness. offending a High Human at peak power and all the High Human's NPCs.

Aggregator gang
Let the bloodbath begin.

I just hope it doesn't get spoiled by lawful stupid Tiera "just because they kidnapped millie and engaged in vile corrupt practices doesn't mean you can just ROFLstomp the church into red paste". Even worse if Shin actually listens to the moron.

Dex-chan lover
A bit random, but this "saint" Hermie Schultz that was introduced at the end has a face very similar to Schnee's.

Might just be a quirk of the art style, but I wonder if there's a connection there.

I always get a good laugh out of these depictions of saints in manga. 99.9% of Christians saints labored in filth among the poor and always died in persecution (tortured, beheaded, crucified and/or skinned alive, and so on). That's exactly why they became saints.

This lady lives like a princess.

Users who are viewing this thread