The New Gate - Vol. 11 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she the one that MC gave the spear to? So she's in a bad shape? Or just have a leash on by these religious sect?

Hum. . . . a saint? Looks more like a slave. Okay, Shin go ahead and burn that church to the ground.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have to wait so long to see that fat priest's intestines? They should be spilling out while he whines about it.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the Rokuten support characters allowed the church to occupy one of their guild house's. It technically belong to them so I'm pretty sure they have the right to take it back. Was never explained why in the novel.

Contributor
I don't know how I'm suppo~sed to inter~pr~et all the tildes in her speech, but Rosewaal's speech pattern immediately got stuck in my head.

Dex-chan lover
lol, finally an mc where they can nonchalantly try to DESTROY those dumbass religion
it's not like i hate religion, but religion in most manga are the worst kind of religion, more like a secret sect and their alignment is more to chaotic evil (on the inside, outside is just another religion)

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove u and me buddy, i would pay money for this particular scene:
QTg2wyZ.jpg

ooHwGIS.jpg

I can't help but imagine her talking like a female roswaal
kOMTXX6.jpg

Double-page supporter
I just hope our hopes aren't going to be subverted for a " what a twist ! "reason. That'll just be a slap to the face to us readers, but I'm sure they'll find some hidden reasoning to keep them alive...

Dex-chan lover
If you're literally locking up "the saint" like a prisoner how can you call yourself a follower of the faith. How can they believe that they're following a righteous doctrine?

What a bunch of dumbasses. Divine retribution is at hand.

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc the tildes in her speech represent her speaking in a slow extended manner. just imagine her doing really long drawn out syllables when you see a tilde.

Users who are viewing this thread