The New Gate - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
i know that... @Tych
... i thought their not making an improve chapter Anymore......

Group Leader
kalec.png
@kalec

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind, more so im grateful to know that someday later i could reread this series with much better quality; why mad? dont take things for granted guys.

Thanks for the chapter.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS !!!!!!
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! :mad:
fake out god damn old ch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Thank you for the work you put in on this series so far. I already read the chapter but I'll always re-read Hesitation Scan's work because it looks amazing.

@kalec fuck off

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Madologist

It's a valid reading of the combined kanji, 絶佳, but 絶 is about superiority and I felt "peerless" was a better fit for a move that's meant to be the peak of his ability.

Dex-chan lover
@BraveDude8 arh yeah makes sense, saw the bug and typed it only to see it not being there anymore? thought I had lost my mind

Wow. I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of this release. The typesetting especially was impressive. As a fellow scanlator, I can only admire how much time you must have spent on this chapter to do it just right.

Also, people, bringing quality releases, even if way behind, is still important because when you re-read a series once it's over, you're gonna cringe if you go from HQ tankobon scans to LQ magazine scans.

Honestly such a great chapter deserves all the extra attention. What a moving sequence.

@BraveDude8
Thank you so much for the effort you put into this series.?
I started reading TNG back in June and got addicted been only reading the chapters that you have redone.
I find the quality difference too much that it takes away from the enjoyment of the chapter definitely in action chapters like this one.
Will be patiently wait for that next dose of Quality.

Users who are viewing this thread