The New Gate - Vol. 7 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
It was fun that they did spend multiple pages concealing and hinting at the 'plot', instead of just bombarding us with it. Good going! ?

Dex-chan lover
great chapter thanks hahaha can hardly wait for schnee's reaction when she see's part of her clothes melted ?

Dex-chan lover
Holy Hell, I'll never get used to her f*cking face, it's so horrible, Ugh.
A16.jpg

Less Face, More Torso!
A32.jpg

It's a bit too early to say she's been added to the harem, but the tentacled slime surely moved the process along, didn't it?

Thinking back though, didn't someone say that she'd likely want to add him to her collection rather than the other way around? If she tries, I think she'll have about as much luck as against the slime though.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
It's really terrible when authors completely mess up canon. When ever a beautiful female gets grabbed by a slime her clothes ALWAYS dissolves clothes leaving a scrap on shoulders or leg revealing everything without damaging her skin. Aphrodisiac effect is optional. Bad form to make it seem like everything but what a swimsuit covers is only what happens to be dissolved. This is critical for fan service.
Also, what kind of attack did she do as a finisher? While ok to do closeup of face when said "Leave it to me!" having same closeup next panel means can't tell what she's doing and being B&W can't distinguish whether she's moving fast, charging up, or using magic.

Double-page supporter
Ghost be like: well shit! I'm dead.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some of that ass, boobies and thighs anytime but still my god, this comment section is full of some horny bastards with no regards of the storyline. Taking a bit of sexy panels to extreme and same at the opposite of the spectrum who are getting butthurt at a mature series showing some cultured scenes.
This manga has a perfect balance of each sides...lewd, romance, drama and plot. I got no problem with it. And you shouldn't either if you have been reading this manga carfully since the start and not skimming through.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a good bit of complaining about the slime encounter, but I do want to point one thing out.
This is an RPG world, and she's really high level, so it actually makes sense in this context for her clothes to melt without her taking any noticable damage. There's no way the durability stat of her normal clothes can compare to her body's defence stats, after all.
Normally, this "acid that only melts clothes" thing is always odd, but at least here it is consistent with the world that was established, instead of just pure fan service.

i'm seriously annoyed with character that goes "you're interesting" to the mc so I can't like the princess at all no matter what fanservice you give me. those kinds of characters keep pestering the mc for any kind of secret they hold and the mc being secretive and not wanting to show their full power makes the scene more annoying to read

son: mom can we have tailor swift?

mom: no, we have tailor swift at home

tailor swift at home:

Users who are viewing this thread