The New Gate - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Thjs is as far as I read in the novel. I know the identity of the cat, but know nothing about it beyond that.
I stopped following it after this chapter was translated, then... Just never picked the series back up until the manga came out. It'll be nice no longer knowing what will happen XD

big jump in quality this chapter. The artist still can't to expressions though, kinda getting sick of seeing shin's face with two black dots and a bigger dot as his mouth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy we got to see a little development between the princess and Shin. I hope that goes somewhere. And well since Schnee loves him too... I hope for a harem!

Fed-Kun's army
Nice development in this chapter. I really enjoy it.
Also, the Rionne character design is quite different from the ln.
1868750_20190319110141.png

Dex-chan lover
biggest problem with these types of isekai, they throw the 'romance' tag at you. But clearly, there will be no pussy slaying at all from the MC throughout the entire story.

I bet when this story ends he will die a virgin like most betas

Fed-Kun's army
I want to read the novel but I figured it will be a long pain in the ass……… 😫😫😫 Can anyone tell me what chapter does this continue from and in what form, LN or WN… or anything??

I'm a bit confused, weren't Chosen Ones supposed to be the players that "disappeared"?

@kronix Yeah because it's 'Romance', not 'Adultery' and personally I couldn't care less about such matters in fantasy series. If all you care is how much 'fun' mc has then this series isn't for you.

Aggregator gang
@kronix
This is a guy who already had a girlfriend before the start of the story.
He's later on gets with Schnee. So yea, you're wrong.

@Kilryu Chosen ones so far are revealed to be people who inherited skills and knowledge pertaining to skills, from birth. IIRC, it seems to be related to the Reincarnation system in The New Gate (game), where players could start their character over and carry over skills to start with, and some other benefits. We actually haven't meant any other players besides Shin since the start of the manga.

It turns out Schnee hid the fact other players are here too, and they occasionally pop into existence, and have been for the last few centuries. I dropped the LN some time after this point in the manga, but my theory is that the other Chosen Ones are probably players who died centuries ago and have been reincarnated a few times, with their memories wiped.

Double-page supporter
This art is really damn bad, almost as bad as the plot.

@korix
ro·mance
/rōˈmans,ˈrōˌmans/Submit
noun
a feeling of excitement and mystery associated with love.

You can experience a feeling of "excitement associated with love" without fucking someone.

Users who are viewing this thread