Dex-chan lover
+1
6Tt87Ob.png

Dex-chan lover
+1

Ahhh..
If only they realize, they're in the same room with High Human

*Especially The princess..

I wonder who the guy hurt by being scared? It is cool to see other people with similar experiences even if they are probably very different levels of power being referenced. Thanks for the translation!

the perspective on page 7 is a little strange, like they are on a curved floor

58 chapters been 5 years since i started reading this how fking long till they fk with schnee abd how long until he reveals he is a high human

@BookQueen very fun read, and the characters and world are better flushed out. Think up to volume 16 has been fully translated. This manga chapter is volume 6 chapter 1 in the translated novel.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any fucking point to any of this, am bored out of my mind

why does this guy keep acting like some fucking simp, he's like the strongest highrace and he even got a x2 stats skill so he has at least 2 or 3 times the stats any guy could have in this world

Double-page supporter
@Lassie because he wants to enjoy his time in those world... I mean if he showed his power the bad prediction is all human will ganged up on him and treat him as something like demon lord..even if he's strong it's quite exhausting, and he can't enjoy and relaxed later. While the good prediction is maybe a lot of countries and kingdoms will try to approach him and Shin doesn't want it he don't want to attract more attention....and he's not acting like a simp either Idk why you thought of him "acting like a simp" he just want to enjoy, venture, and meet his old colleagues freely and unstricted to any kingdoms or countries..

Edit: Idk why a lot of you want Shin to reveal his race "high human" it's a bad move...revealing and telling people that he's one of high human that have gone extinct (or almost extinct) is bad move, there will be people who will try to kill him and hate him because of his race...and dealing with nobles and royalties is bothersome, he can't go out as freely as before, there will be annoying people who want to approach him, there will be a lot of bad things happen..

Dex-chan lover
Why is he suddenly in the clean up crew after the party?

Users who are viewing this thread