The New Gate - Vol. 9 Ch. 58

Contributor
Tiera is lucky the two women weren't particularly hot-headed and snap back at her with "you stay out of this!" for comedic(?) effect. I commend her for actually defusing the situation, and it was something that Shin's OP-ness couldn't really do anything about. She has things only she can do!

inb4 Guile is actually gunning for Schnee... hopefully not, and that's mostly for his own good. Rige shouldn't feel too bad, she's an attractive, tanned muscle mommy and she brings a different flavor of beauty than the more delicate type that the elven ladies do, while Lyonne's type of beauty falls in between Rige and the elves. I don't know if Rige's got something on Guile, but they seem to get along more than just colleagues.

Red, because of red armor. With that kind of naming sense, Yuzuha is lucky Shin didn't just name her Shiro for "White". The old man's piece of advice sounds like something to help remind Shin that he shouldn't be taking Schnee's love for granted.

Gotta say, Lyonne is strong and brave enough to confront "Shin's fiancees". Even if it looks like she's about to get humiliated, she doesn’t held a grudge like in another usual story or plot, at least she tried.

Anyway, I don’t mind getting held like that by Rige. It's better for Guile not aiming for Schnee!

Users who are viewing this thread