The New Gate - Vol. 9 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu

because he volunteered to do it.
he just wanted to help with it because he had nothing better to do and is generally a nice guy.
.....And to find out what other people thought about him useing cursed wepons to wreck a whole army.

@Lassie because just look at how much people bother him when they think he is only a chosen one, now what would happen if he revealed he was in face a hell of a lot stronger? Most people would avoid him, people who he was friendly with would not know how to talk to him, those who want to use his stength would swarm him or try to manipulate him, and if that failed they would try to kill or harm him or his companions/anyone they think is important enough to him to get a response. So unless you want this too become a Chinese murderhobo story this is for the best. Not too mention all the people who will worship him and expect him too act godlike.

Wtf is wrong with Schnee. Her lines are getting lighter and lighter like she's evaporating off the page, give it 20 more chapters and I won't be able to see her at all.

Double-page supporter
was his power sealed during he was Red ?
and related subject can someone spoil me if there is light novel,is he gonna show his over cap lvl or powers to everyone later ?

Fed-Kun's army
For the first time since she was introduced the artist finally alligned the princess Lione eyes where they should've been since the beginning. And for the first time she looked good enough for her description. I wish this artist would get better at drawing faces already. I can forgive lack of proportions with a pretty face.

kk so they missed a couple of things at the party that was important from the novel

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna say it even thought I feel like it will be an unpopular opinion but I'm actually team princess even though I have little hope. I do like and feel bad for Schnee but the princess is just above imo. I really hope she won't disappear to long.

Group Leader
If anyone wants to read the LN after this, you should start at Vol.5 Ch. 3.2 (Thats where they go to this party.)

Dex-chan lover
That chain-smoking old man couldn't have participated in the fighting even if he had wanted to. I bet he couldn't run 100 meters without dropping on his knees.

Users who are viewing this thread