The New Gate

The introduction is not really my type of tea but the story is really good. I rate it a 8.6/10. The author writes this really well and I'm surprised it's not an anime yet.

I enjoy this manga but I can't help but laugh when the artist occasionally draws the MC with a derpy cross-eyed face

It's a fun read so far. Translations are pretty bad but I'm still enjoying it despite that, not like I'm paying for their work so.

I give this 8/10.
Ok art but bad quality, not like I can do something about it.
The story is really good. The pace doesn't feel wrong.
The character are to my liking. My favourite are the MC(better than many other) and the beast worrior who was his subordinate(I can't remember his name). I like the MC cause he isn't someone happy go lucky which see only the good side of the world. No he only show his carefree side. And it's interesting to learn about him the flashbacks and his old friends. I won't say anything about the other guy cause... I'm lazy.

And someone tell me why is there 'romance' tag?

If anyone wants to continue reading the novel from where the manga left off (currently chapter 67), you can start from volume 6, chapter 2.

Fed-Kun's army
Uxtef's Translations died (thanks a lot for your service!) and there is a humongous gap. Where might I find chapters 73-80?

Thanks!

Hopefully Chapters 73-80 can be put there, no idea where to read them elsewhere sadly.

Aggregator gang
I have read this manga in the past and love it especially the interaction of MC and elf. I can't believe I've forgotten it lol it's that generic. This manga has no uniqueness feature or endgame that compels you to keep coming back. No wonder it got dropped (probably considering the gap of release).

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to enjoy when the MC has no reason to be hiding his power. From what we know he could wipe the planet if he wanted to, but revealing his powers to save people is "too much if a risk to get involved with politics" which he does so anyways.

If only the author made MC a normal powered guy who had to adapt to this new life, using skills and systems from the game to try to:
1. Find comrades.
2. Figure out why he's here.
3. Find purpose.

Instead we get an action shounen with no tension and just one dimensional characters with weird ass dialogue (but I guess the reason is that they're game characters?).

What happened to chapter 88?
Is it some taboo chapter or something that isn't allowed to exist?

Is there any reason why chapters 73-80 are missing? You can find them online on manga aggregation sites, it seems those chapters were scanalated by IsekiaScan.

Dex-chan lover
Truly a 5/10 series in every way possible. Mediocrity distilled over and over until it reached its purest form.

Users who are viewing this thread