The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
wowo that was a roller coaster

in one panel she's like 'I didn't mean to mortgage my whole life in one night!' and was so excited, because that's the rational, correct response, right? I mean, I feel like most people can agree that if you have a one night stand and in the morning the other person asks you to marry them, you need to run the fuck away from that crazy person, yeah?

...but instead she agrees to marry him wtf

Ok wtf this guy is manipulating her that’s a bit messed up ngl, like she said, that’s her whole life and clearly she doesn’t want to marry him. He’s a psychopath.

Double-page supporter
People talking about manipulation and yet they forgot the fact that she raped him... come on... if the roles were reversed you people would've took the side of the girl.

@Cyro11 I assume he could have pushed her away if he was not consenting. But the thing is that we don't know how it happened. I would assume it's not rape. I think her guilt's more from the fact that she used sex to make herself feel better and manipulated a younger guy into giving her his first time.

I misread the name of the sage, so now I present to everyone;
BNs1lcP.png

Not quite sure it was rape, considering there was a visual of him hesitating and then diving straight in when she jumped him. And all things considering, his facial expressions afterwards can be reasonably interpreted as a guy who saw an opportunity to claim her and took it. This is only chapter 1, but perhaps he fancied her before then - I mean, it seems like he was the only one who cared to visit her and knew she'd be crying after the marriage that happened. So he clearly pays attention to her.

So yeah, while no definitive words were said.... I don't think we can say it is or isn't rape.

Anyways. What did she think "taking responsibility" meant in the first place? lol

Fed-Kun's army
who is Wendy Blanchet....well the only Wendy i know is that one place that sells food .-.
also....whoa what a bastard...a dude playing the crying card...ew

Users who are viewing this thread