The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 20

i don't really think that Aiden being a dragon suddenly excuses him from needing to be decent to her. even though dragons don't really play by the same rules as humans, Wendy has expressed anger before when he kept important details from her, i think she even told him that she wouldn't tolerate any of that, yet he did it again. maybe she should've known, but it is not her fault for trying to give him another chance.

also it's clear from the dragon lord's reaction that Aiden is in the wrong. if to dragons there is really nothing wrong with nonconsensually messing with someone's life, i would expect that the lord would've been asking what her problem is rather than telling Aiden he messed up

granted, someone else mentioned that Aiden seems impatient for a reason, so i look forward to finding out what that is. I'm guessing it's something big (bc if it's not, then Aiden is a sweet guy but he is not a healthy fit for......anyone, frankly)

glad that wendy pointed out that this was violence and i hope he learns to change his ways because their relationship will never last if he keeps acting this way especially with wendys personality. i understand that hes a dragon w different morals and way of doing things due to his nature, but that doesnt change the fact that this was an act of violence. yes, consent is very sexy. maybe wendy shouldve considered that he was a dragon and thought things more thoroughly, but aiden should put in the same consideration and adjust his actions according to the way humans do it. in my opinion, saying that "she shouldve known better" and "hes a dragon" should not be used to justify aidens actions and is victim blaming.

Thank you for the mass release, it is an honor to be able to read this first thing in the new year 🙇😭

Happy new year to all of you! 💕

He messed up.... he will have to work on gaining her trust again .... thank you for this update and happy new year 😊😘🥰

On one hand, consent and trust is important in a relationship and it's wrong for someone to force anything on their partner.
But on the other hand I'm getting flashbacks to vampire romance fiction and how if your going to date someone with a different lifespan and dont plan on extending it or the other party refuses then that person doesnt actually want a relationship and is actually trash.
But then again Wendy is far too caught up on a guy who didnt want her and was definatly thinking about dropping Aiden when it was convenient so his plan bought him time to actually mend their relationship at least.
Also she's a magic-researching witch who's boytoy
that autocorrected to 'bottom' 🤣
was revealed to be a dragon that extended her lifespan, if that's not advantageous to her goals then she's clearly not using her brain.

This is a refreshing one, thank you for the hardwork. Looking for more developments for them.

This series is so stressful. Aiden with perhaps the biggest lie by omission when he asked Wendy to marry him.

Ok if anyone got spoilers please feel free. Is this shit reversible? Man I haven't felt this pissed in a long while

I just want to know what will happen from here onwards. This is so freaking messed up I don't even know what to say. I never expected this from Aiden soon after all their trouble with his lieing... and now he goes and CHANGE her fucking NATURE??? I really don't know what to expect from this story anymore. Wendy doesn't seem like a person who would forgive such an act of betrayal. Even if she would forgive Aiden for this shit, it would be rather because of the oath that mixed their hurts and emotions than because of herself.

Thank you for the mass release!!

I doubt Wendy can ignore Aiden for so long now that she knows what he feels. Hehe. I mean, sure, that is crossing the line, but there’s an upside if she comes to truly love him. Heheheh

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, that's pretty f*cked up. Especially since she LITERALLY JUST SAID she didn't want his heart. He couldn't have waited a year or two? She's in her 20's, not some hobbling old lady. Can't wait to see how he fixes this one. Dumbass.

I kinda expected this, I mean for them to tie the knot so easily is so out of the question there'll be problem occurs sooner or later
Now I'm interested on how he'd make her forgive and accepted him and how wendy's gonna try to accept her fate that she's his wife and has become an immortal

Dude. WTF.

Your issue here is that you don't respect her autonomy and thus are unable to take no for an answer.

what a douche move aiden. not getting consent to make her eternal too is not cool bruh.

Hahahaha I like her and understand her feelings and reactions wholeheartedly. If a man is rushing you into a relationship and to get married as well as throwing his life in your hand, why wouldn't you feel this huge ass burden? I would be kinda pissed as well.

Daaaang. I like how our MC is keeping it real! If it was some shoujo bubbly bullshit, the protag would be like :DDD OK.

I'm glad it's written like this and our MC has a level head.

And the girl co-researcher is amazing. Our MC doesn't really notice how amazing the people are around her minus Aiden. lol

Love how realistic this is! And instead of bottling her anger, she actually kept it real and went awwwwfffff

Thank you for the triple update!! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread