The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 25

Yey! Thank you so much guys for the advance chapters 😘😘😘 can't wait what will the Master will tell to our Aiden 🤔

Thank you so much for translating <3 omg will it be like a father talk or something? But man, the dragon's reaction to the teacher isn't that good, didn't the teacher say that he knows him already? Maybe they don't get along? I just hope nothing goes wrong...

isnt the old man like a father figure for wendy? I wonder what they'll talk about 😅
also thank you for the translations!

It's not about winning or losing, It's about the father figure giving his son in law a good smack in the head for lying to his daughter. And the husband-to-be not die in the hands of his FIL

Something feels bad about them conversing... I hope he'll not end up having something to hide from her again.

Can someone explain the conversation between Wendy and her teacher? Did she ask to have Aiden murdered so that she can live the span of a human life? And she had Aiden swear on her heart to never lie?

Idk im really confused here

Group Leader
omg some of you don't take it too literally. Her Master said that because its like him being supportive of her.
its about her choice of wanting to live or die cuz he that dragon guy didnt really ask permission about it dragon in his own way is selfish.
being human where you have their own lifetime vs one with a dragonheart is a very long lifespan (i think)

Hmmm.... It's scary that the teacher asked Wendy her wish... and decided just to kill Aiden and not her.. ahhh... still waiting for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread