The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon - Ch. 9

Honestly tho, the ML is so suspicious that I keep thinking he might be a spy 😂

Group Leader
So the dragon reveal is soon then I take it.
"Heres my hometown, its all dragons"

AHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER TO BE LIKE DAH FUQ.

I am assuming he be a dragon from the title so I have been heavily anticipating this. looool

@Eclat123 That's what I keep thinking too! Since he got access to that report he wasn't supposed to get. Also he's just SO SUSPICIOUS. Girl run

I’m about to stop reading this one. My problem with it is that I like fantasy stories and this one seems like an office romance. They are wizards who never do magic and spend all day over working themselves to finish projects for a lab. Can anyone tell me if they move away from this setting in the future chapters and stop constantly talking about their workload?

Many thanks to the translating team you guys are awesome!

They're finally getting married!! Hehe. Yaaay!! So the story is about to begin? It's entitled newlywed life afterall. Hehe.

Thank you for the chapter!

thank you so much for the update!
excited to see him snake ass exposed

Just a little ceremony where we bind our souls for eternity in a magical ritual, probably featuring blood and stuff. No biggie honest.

Dex-chan lover
@peachywink

Ain’t they bout to leave the tower and go to Aidens hometown, we most likely will.

We finally get to see the world outside of the tower they work in

wow, this group really has the guts. They even sniped the first group. wow, you guys 're amazing at sniping...haha...!

i kinda feel bad for ml cos he’s doing all this work but getting nothing in return. well i guess he’s getting fl in return lmaoo. but to her ml is kinda...? not as important than what ml thinks of her. but i’m not in place to complain i guess.

It was only a chapter ago she was like “idk... let’s not get married !!? I don’t even know you...”

Now: so u wanna go to the temple tomorrow? XD wth the ML too smooth

I’m still waiting to see how the heck he’s a dragon

Users who are viewing this thread