The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon

Contributor
It's been a pretty interesting dysfunctional relationship thus far.

More so because it's the sort of dysfunction that your typical shoujo manga glosses over: "It's okay because they did it just because they wuvved the other person SO MUCH!!"—yeah, no, trust and informed consent are important (doubly so here with fantastical/magical consequences floating around).

I feel like, ironically, more people are getting turned away from this because the author is realistic about what some overeager courtship behavior would really amount to—whereas a more inherently toxic work, that pretends it's all okay, would from so many people get a free pass.

Well, the FL just has to resolve things and finds a way to live happily. What else can she do other than forgiving him? Double suiside?

Ngl, ms wendy has the characteristics of the kind of woman i aspire to be. She has power, fame , and beauty. She’s strong in all aspects and smart. Aahh. She’s so beautiful

Fed-Kun's army
TBH he deserves the dissing... What he did was wrong. Even if he felt bad later, he reaps what he sowed.

don’t get me wrong, i find dragons as hot as the next bitch... but this just ain’t worth it. the series seems to be caught in some sort of unhealthy relationship limbo, where the main couple is incapable of having a healthy, functioning relationship, but the author doesn’t want to commit to the bit and really knuckle down on exploring dysfunctional relationship dynamics (which actually could have been a really interesting story?). instead, there’s just a repeating cycle of fights and half-assed reconciliations.

series like this always remind me of andrea greb’s essay where she talks about how “Just because two people are capable of deeply hurting each other over and over again does not make them passionate, star-crossed lovers. It makes them two people who keep doing terrible things to each other.” i might be overly harsh bc this pushed a lot of my buttons, but i feel like this author forgot to make her main couple actually like the other person in her rush to make them fall in love.

By the way who in the world decided to pull name like this... wtf is wrong with you dude! why the spoiler! just name it ,,Newly Wed life of a Witch" And let everyone jaw drop as you get to know who she is marrying.... srsly whats wrong with people creating names for novels/mangas

sigh. sorry for spam it seems everytime solo leveling update servers are having stroke from overuse

This manga gives me vibes from a certain novel, ML melts my heart the same way as the ML from that novel.
The FL is just too good. Maybe it's that I really like this weird dynamic. The plot is easy, I can digest it.
A nice manhwa to read when you have nothing else to do.

I feel that the author is forcing the main couple WAY too much. Major spoilers ahead, I mostly rant about the first 25 chapters (saying it this way if you come across my comment later on when the series is updated more). BUT, if you are very picky about your romance, I highly suggest that you read my rant. It'll definitely help you decide to read this or not.

Just because they used to know one another, doesn't mean that every wrong doing will be forgiven just like that. Their relationship is very toxic, started off with a 'one night stand' then turned into a serious relationship but the ML keeps on fucking with the FML. They hurt one another but sooner or later they forgive each other, like what? How toxic can it be? Hiding your true form / race is understandable since you are a DRAGON. But changing the life your your so called 'loved one' without consulting them first, where the fuck is your brain ML? I get the ML is scared shitless and fuck knows how low he thinks of himself, but it's just not right to do this to the one you called 'your loved one'. Changing the course of her entire life FOREVER, how dumb can you be? What is that CHANGE you ask? He fucking turned the FML into a semi dragon or whatever, sharing her his own beating heart.

Keep in mind that this is MY OPINION, I'm not forcing you people who love this manwha to change your mind. Plus in the first place I don't hate this, It's just bothering me and I'll continue to read this anyways. So don't waste your time replying / messaging me insisting me that this manhwa is the best bla bla bla.

This manhwa recently got uploaded on webtoon. T^T Hopefully people will enjoy this manhwa because personally, I dropped this because it was kinda really boring.

Aggregator gang
woah i was going to start reading this and then it got an official english translation

Users who are viewing this thread