The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon

I’ m from Morocco and I felt weird reading this, like why did the author chose this country 😂😂😂 but well I’m glad 🤣

Group Leader
This has amazing potential, but we're 2 chapters in and barely anything has happened. There's so much we still don't know.

I was hoping for mysterious Lord of the Rings type magic not scientific research facilities Fate Stay Night type "magic" I'm not to sure how to explain, maybe I've read too many of the fantasy and historical genre, it all feels too familiar and boring to me now and the art doesn't pique my very picky interest. I tried but it can't satisfy my curiosity anymore not to mention I don't like drunk sex antics it isn't funny

Dex-chan lover
tbh, not sure how I feel about this one, it's certainly relatable to the real world... I can only read on till I know how I feel

He seems really suspicious especially with the title of this manwha. . . I'm Intrigued!

Well on the raw link, it has the ML actually be a dragon in it so it doesn't appear to be a metaphor. Not really a spoiler when the title and the 1st volume cover show it.

I wonder how a dragon decided to study and mingle among humans? Or more why?
Also if he’s a dragon, shouldn’t he have like a super long lifespan?

Users who are viewing this thread