The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon

They should change the cover, almost lost this gem because it doesnt really look appealing to me😅

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this rated so high lol. It's average at best, with an incredibly pushy and uninteresting ML. It feels like someone is writing a fanfic with highschool characters set in an alternative world but still highschool students.

I can think of a few reason it is rated high. It has good art, a romance that actually progresses instead of repeating the same clichés every episode, characters that have the potential of being quirky, characters are not brainless, and doesn't have annoying misunderstandings driving the plot forward.

Don't be deceived. The art inside is really better than the cover! It's a nice sweet story too.

Thank you so so so much!! The art is heavenly, the story line is somehow unique, the progression also in normal pace, not too slow nor not too fast. I love it 🥰💛💛💛 thank you so much sugar babies

don't get me wrong i like this story very much also the art is fitting rather mature and attractive than cute and sexy
but when looking at title and description i feel that we are still no where near the end of the prologue which is a bit of bait and switch since our male lead has to restrain himself before catching his witch wife and i realy wanted to see a dragon being a dragon

This is adorable. Mc acts like a genuin adult. And ML is genuin in his affections. Loving it so far.

bitch. first chapter and I'm smitten. That's kind of a jerk move but I love it. is this probably a sign that I don't have a decent taste on men AHAHAHAHAHA

This kinda makes me puke. People say it's adorable, when in real life the ML would be just creepy/stalker with a touch of emotional manipulation

10 chapters to get closer to what the actual title is named as. Its a slow ride.
But I'll keep reading it

Users who are viewing this thread