The Newly-wed Life of a Witch and a Dragon

Ah, I wasn't going to read this, because there aren't as many chapters as I would like, but I did and now I'm sad I have to wait.

I don't think this story is toxic. See for yourself. Ignore the comments taking about r*pe, because that literally didn't happen.

Don't expect a wilting, submissive fl. She's an adult. She knows herself, what she likes, what she wants/doesn't want, and is aware of her flaws. She is used to being in control, and she teases the people around her, but she is still kind. Basically, she a well rounded character.

I honestly don't know what to think of the ml, my perspective has changed several times as we learn more about him. Lol

I dig this, as usual. I do found one thing I want your takes on, is this relationship going to be hella sad and bitter? I mean, the dragon can literally lives for 10000 years easily but our mc can only do 150... Some bullshit miracle to make her lifespan longer would certainly needs to be added otherwise it’s really is going to be really depressing but, really?? Bending the rules of the world just to please one couple?

So knowing each other from young is the "equivalent" of being childhood friends.
But the conversations were one-sided. he cannot talk back. the depth of the relationship is not there.
Plus, when he entered the tower, he just liked her from afar.

Meaning, he idealized her. however, there was no proper foundation of the "love".
Sleeping with someone when they're under influence. Sure that happens sometimes.
Technically, she threw herself at him. I don't see it as rape.

However, what I don't get was, the "take responsibility" part wherein Aiden asks her to marry him was too much.
In my head... maybe, the reason he wanted to "rush" was because his lifespan is 10000 years.
We know she'll die wayyy before he does.

The beginning is a little too "instant love" for my liking. It's a little too teenager-y.

I rarely read manga with cry baby ML. So Imma keep reading. Plus, the magic and dragons part make the story more interesting.

How reader rationalise with limited modern logic in a story with one of the two characters is not human...

😔

How is she the one who has to take resposibility when she was drunk? If this was a real life situation, he raped her. Then he proceded to spin that as her being in the wrong in order to force her into a relationship???

No one actually thinks that this is okay right? Like how on earth is this supposed to be some nice romance manwha when she's been fucking manipulated into feeling guilty for being drunk and vulnerable.

Really off-putting.

@Kines14 then let's go by logic that reincarnation is a thing 😂 that way we can't roast this story with [Bending the rules of the world just to please one couple?]

Although honestly it might be too selfish if one doesn't have any previous memory and it means they really need to be a fated pair or else imagine one likes their childhood friend and they're like couple only to be broken up due to this single different entity that demanded "be my lover cause in the past, we're lover; your soul and me" and to make sure no hate feeling, the other party need become cannon fodder such as cheater :7

And honestly it's selfish too until the different entity is dead, that one is bound to them, and if have no meeting-fate like in X-th life, they can go with different partners and so the other one will have same experince as that one until the reincarnated dead again😂😂 or they're both human and none matter with different partners :3

@winterflower18 that’s a damn good idea. It’s still pretty sad to have to rely on our mc’s soul to be in love with him in loops for literally ten thousand of years though if she doesn’t become a dragon. Still a better concept than she somehow living as long as a dragon

I really hope this one webtoon, the two translator group will keep on working this. no fighting/drama.

Thank you both group translator.

@kittten I know this was like a long time ago but someone being an adult but being intoxicated still won’t change the fact that that their consent don’t count. Being adult only means that your brain have developed but it doesn’t mean ur immune to alcohol. Being drunk means that you lose your judgement and control over yourself. This means that the female lead whatsoever did not have good judgement due to intoxication and yes she agreed but she was not sober. The ML knew that fact and he still did it knowing that the FL was drunk. So yes, it is r*p*.

You’re like assuming she can be immune to alcohol once she becomes an adult. Like what? Yes she is an adult but it doesn’t mean she can’t get intoxicated. She was not in her right mind.

@Papercraftt
No I did not assume she’s immune to alcohol and about the r*pe , she’s the one who jumped on him first and I even said the male lead should still be at fault for doing that but she stilled continued doing that with ml so..... it’s not really his fault she jumped on him but yeah he shouldn’t have also done that , but your acting like it’s his fault she jumped onto him but please don’t comment to me again since there’s really no point

And also I feel like if it was the other way round the situation you would still hate on the ml , if he was intoxicated with alcohol and did that to the fl ,would you still say he got r*ped or he r*ped her? but since she’s a female and drunk , it doesn’t matter apparently cause she’ll always never be blamed

Would you still say he wasn’t in his right mind ?

And bye for the last time happy manhwa reading ! Or manga/manhua

Anyways it was both of there fault , so yeah the manhwas back story of when they were children was cute

@kittten so your saying that if a drunk person jumps on you its their fault? Thats not right. Even if a drunk person jumps on you, you should know “self control”. And I never said that if it was the other way around I would still side with the FL, don’t assume I’m playing genders here.

@Papercraftt

I don’t know if your blind or being dumb but I have stated in all of my comments yeah he shouldn’t have done that , and yes if A drunk person jumps onto you it’s their fault , that’s not right some how? but they jumped onto you so it’s their fault . I said, I feel like you would , but never said you did, I originally said if you read it the first minute it came out but I later edited out that I’m not saying you did do it but , the reason it was edited out was because at the start I said I feel like you would not that you did , so no I’m not saying that you did and never stated that you did , and I was asking a question really would you still side with the male lead ?

Lol , you said if drunk person jumps onto it’s not there fault cause there drunk , bruh if you killed someone while being drunk you would still go to prison, being drunk won’t excuse you of anything.

Btw don’t reply I already told you last time , soooo see ya on another manhwa page? Bye have a happy day of manhwa reading!

I need to find spoilers if I want to continue this the flow just doesn't seem right. It's like forced out of pity.

Users who are viewing this thread