The Nighthawk Drifts About - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
@kyouka09 thanks for doing this. I want to see how this ends up because cheating is bad and she's gay so she should divorce the guy.

The husband is going to find out. Idk why but her feelings are pouring over and the he already lowkey knows but no evidence. It’s gunna be messy soon I know it

Group Leader
The translation in this part[this isnot right for your husband]
Here:
[this is not right, you have a husband]

Dex-chan lover
I remember another manga with a similar concept, the lover works at a bar or something and the husband actually does find out about the affair I think

I forgot the title or if it’s even completed lol

Y'know what...just divorce...and you're good to go...if you're don't feel the content doing those shit with your husband...divorce is always an option...rather than making this whole relationship to the level that's weirder than than the current situation they have...divorce is the answer

@JKTV Even though were both adults is the title I think? Sexy Akiba Detectives was doing the tl but they haven’t updated it in a long while so they might have dropped

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter , i dont mean anything bad but somehow this chapter tl is worse than the last one but i manage to guess what dialouge suppose to be from most of it so its kinda fine since i like this manga i dont really mind it .

Fed-Kun's army
I want them to be honest about their feelings..

Thank you so much for this chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Yeah like u don't even like the dude they about to cause a good man to fallen into despair for no reason like she could simply say a I am lesbian and like my friend instead of cheating on the dude while he thinks that everything is fine while it's actually not

The translation in this chapter is pretty good !! Thank you so much for translating this !! Looking forward to read more ! ^_^

Hanako is the only trash here, she love Nami and Nami love her, it's normal for Nami to hope the husband discorvers their relationship, because she love her and want to be with her. Chapter 3 and the guy still seems to not deserve that, compare with other series where the man is always trash and they assume the NTR is a good option when the man is trash...
Hanako has a cute face and I think it's made on purpose to be less harsh on her and maybe more with Nami.

Group Leader
I know this is so sudden but I will not gonna updload the next chapter here because I've been reading a bad comment In my translation. in thinking posting in on my FB page And I found someone to proofread it And I hope we can finish it until the end. I'm currently working in chapter 4 already 10 of the pages is done and this chapter is a bit sad.
I hate those people's that say a bad comments I said it my last page that my translation is bad but they say it comment area.
It's kind of insult to me ya know!
I'm trying my best!
I know that some people here is expecting the next chapter but I just can't take it anymore!!!!!
But if I change my mind I think I will post it
That's all thanks

Users who are viewing this thread